SPFL boss Neil Doncaster refuses to panic

I believe the proposed meeting to consider relevant action over Hearts administration has been postponed twice. Committee members keep going on holiday, and really there is no appetite to fine the Jambos.

Also, the Hearts administrator said that ANY financial penalty could sink they club....I can see the SFA/SPFL holding off as long as physically possible so that they are not responsible for killing the club. Most probable outcome - transfer embargo (again...)

Also, the Hearts administrator said that ANY financial penalty could sink they club....I can see the SFA/SPFL holding off as long as physically possible so that they are not responsible for killing the club. Most probable outcome - transfer embargo (again...)

but...but..but... sporting integrity and all that...

but...but..but... sporting integrity and all that...

'Strip the titles(cups in Herats case)', 'contrition', and, 'we will consult our support' will ensue? Surely, .......................... oh wait a minute, that is sooooooooo last year.

Look, we need to draw a line under what has gone before and move forward building Scottish football for the good of all concerned. Don't be asking awkward questions that might actually require a bit of parity. :ninja:

Am I being too cynical?

No you're not.

“If not, and if there is a request to transfer their share, the matter will be dealt with by our board.

“There is no point in speculating about what may or may not happen."

Of course there isn't any point. The rules rules were changed to allow the clubs to vote in Rangers case, but the 'new' SPFL board can do whatever the hell it likes.

Guest LoyalBear

Doncaster isn't fit for the position he has secured, I'm sorry but if your league hasn't got a sponsor( 20% of yearly income) and he says he isn't bothered his position is clearly untenable.

Neil appeared on Radio Snyde for an hour tonight. Jim ra Tim Delahunt sought permission from Peter to work him from the back.

Neil wants to look forwards, not back. Delighted with Pars United's take-over and acceptance of CVA. If Hearts fall into liquidation then the SPFL have changed the rules ie all 42 member clubs no longer get to vote on sanctions, instead the 6 man SPFL Board make the decisions.

Thus, situation no change. Peter decides.

Guest LoyalBear
Neil appeared on Radio Snyde for an hour tonight. Jim ra Tim Delahunt sought permission from Peter to work him from the back.

Neil wants to look forwards, not back. Delighted with Pars United's take-over and acceptance of CVA. If Hearts fall into liquidation then the SPFL have changed the rules ie all 42 member clubs no longer get to vote on sanctions, instead the 6 man SPFL Board make the decisions.

Thus, situation no change. Peter decides.

Can't say I'm surprised, Peter Liewell decides everything for those bunch of cowards.

Nothing but lap dogs and puppets.