Boris Pandza Deal Off ??

I think we're in a bit of a catch 22.

We need to move on players but we can't play any more trialists so have to keep the fringe guys (Cribari, Argyriou, Hutton and Perry) in case of emergencies.

Problem is that means we'll have minimal time to move them on so pay-offs look more likely than payments.

well it makes perfect sense, not entirely sure we need him to be honest for division 2 when we have Mohsni, Perry, Cibari, Faure, Gasparotto who can all play there. I am leaving big lee off that list :D.

If Pandza is fully fit then I'd rather have him in the squad than Cribari or Perry to be honest. Faure however has a decent pedigree and if given a run at centre half I think he could do well.

They have just given Cole a new deal, Perry should have been away long ago, never a Rangers player. To sign Smith is just throwing money away, and we now have Foster, Mitchell, McAusland, Argy, Faure and Cole all who can play right back.

The Cole contract is a strange one. They must feel there's a player there so are giving him one last chance to show it.

Smith I understand as we have minimal left back cover but the Foster signing wasn't required. One or the other should have been enough.

I do wonder if Black and Shiels will remain at the club much longer as well. We may be able to get a fee for them should they be surplus to requirements.

The Cole contract is a strange one. They must feel there's a player there so are giving him one last chance to show it.

Smith I understand as we have minimal left back cover but the Foster signing wasn't required. One or the other should have been enough.

I do wonder if Black and Shiels will remain at the club much longer as well. We may be able to get a fee for them should they be surplus to requirements.

There seems to be no planning where spending money is concerned.

Glad that Pandza is unlikely to come. His injury record indicates that he would have been a risk. Glad, too, that some control on the playing budget is in place. However I am confused that we have two trialists at Murray Park, if there is no money to sign them. Again, why are we looking for a new backup goalkeeper? Presumably, the same budget restraints were in place when Ally had Kenny Miller in his sights? Does Ally now regret extending Cole's contract and/or signing average players in Foster and Smith.

Going to sign off now and dip into confused.com

Glad that Pandza is unlikely to come. His injury record indicates that he would have been a risk. Glad, too, that some control on the playing budget is in place. However I am confused that we have two trialists at Murray Park, if there is no money to sign them. Again, why are we looking for a new backup goalkeeper? Presumably, the same budget restraints were in place when Ally had Kenny Miller in his sights? Does Ally now regret extending Cole's contract and/or signing average players in Foster and Smith.

Going to sign off now and dip into confused.com

Possibly depends on wage demands....

In order to meet Pandza's wage, they may have needed to free up some extra. The 2 trialists may require considerably less money....