Confirmed - Walter Smith has resigned

Heard it on Sportscene D'Art. They talked about it briefly at the end of the show. I think it's basically a case of Walter is going to walk if Ally is sacked or forced to resign. #nosurprise

Heard it on Sportscene D'Art. They talked about it briefly at the end of the show. I think it's basically a case of Walter is going to walk if Ally is sacked or forced to resign. #nosurprise

Think I'll take a vacation to the Dark side of the moon for a few days - Zap.

So if that is accurate - are we to take it then that Ally is untouchable if we wish to retain Walter ?

Think I'll take a vacation to the Dark side of the moon for a few days - Zap.

It could turn out to be a rough week mate, so a holiday might not be a bad idea.

At least one of the back pages tomorrow is running with a headline along the lines of "Rangers in Meltdown" :(

It could turn out to be a rough week mate, so a holiday might not be a bad idea.

At least one of the back pages tomorrow is running with a headline along the lines of "Rangers in Meltdown" :(

And sadly that headline is pretty much bang on the money

So if that is accurate - are we to take it then that Ally is untouchable if we wish to retain Walter ?

I wouldn't expect it any other way. Walter was always going to back Ally if push came to shove. I doubt it's an idle threat. If Ally got sacked, I'd fully expect Walter to walk out.

And sadly that headline is pretty much bang on the money

Yep, although it's the Daily Mail, which we always expect pretty extreme anti-Rangers headlines from these days.