Confirmed - Walter Smith has resigned

There's not really any confusion. It's plain as day what's going on. Even if poorly timed, Ally told us all on Saturday which side he's on with regards to the latest boardroom battle and Walter will be on the same side. They're sending a message to the fans that they support the proposed boardroom takeover and want Green & co out.

Personally I believe this issue to be far more complex than you portray there.

If it happens I'll be prepared to speculate on the reasons for it. Otherwise it's just speculation based upon speculation from scrote that something might happen. Pointless.

It's pointless to speculate too much about it at the moment, but Walter & Ally are definitely sending out a message to the fans that they're taking a side and it's no surprise which side they're taking.

Personally I believe this issue to be far more complex than you portray there.

I'm sure it is, but I'm also pretty sure that what I've portrayed is the general gist of what's going on with Ally and Walter. They're sending out a message.

It's pointless to speculate too much about it at the moment, but Walter & Ally are definitely sending out a message to the fans that they're taking a side and it's no surprise which side they're taking.

I know Ally has. I'm not so sure that Pacific Quay would be the first port of call for Walter if he wanted to send a message to the support.

I know Ally has. I'm not so sure that Pacific Quay would be the first port of call for Walter if he wanted to send a message to the support.

Very true mate, but it wouldn't be the first or last time the scrote has got a solid exclusive out of Ibrox.

Yet Ally is still defending Green's apparent mate Mather?

No idea what's going on with that, but it would be easy to speculate that Ally & Walter want to try to get Mather on their side.

Yet Ally is still defending Green's apparent mate Mather?

It's all a little bit confusing tbh. Take Easedale for instance. You would have thought he'd been placed on the board by Greenco and he made his opposition to Malcolm Murray known as he and his brother were interviewed by scrote. Yet we then get a requisition for the removal of three directors from the anti-Greenco camp and Easedale isn't amongst them. What's going on there?

It's all a little bit confusing tbh. Take Easedale for instance. You would have thought he'd been placed on the board by Greenco and he made his opposition to Malcolm Murray known as he and his brother were interviewed by scrote. Yet we then get a requisition for the removal of three directors from the anti-Greenco camp and Easedale isn't amongst them. What's going on there?

Exactly, hence why I cannot see this issue as simply one side and another.