Returning Your ST as a protest

Mismanagement, like ourselves and many others.

I may be too young but that's literally the first time i've heard or read that version of events.

go and research celts for change.

theirs no doubt their was mismanagement and thieving of cash like now but they also worked to wards the change the club needed.

Quite simply Andy - yes I would.

Sadly because we have no other means of expressing our total dissatisfaction in a way which will make the custodians actually acknowledge us - rather than pay us the customary lip service.

go and research celts for change.

theirs no doubt their was mismanagement and thieving of cash like now but they also worked to wards the change the club needed.

I'm aware they protested but he bank weren't going to pull the plug because of the fans.

Otherwise they nearly killed their own club.

Quite simply Andy - yes I would.

Sadly because we have no other means of expressing our total dissatisfaction in a way which will make the custodians actually acknowledge us - rather than pay us the customary lip service.

D'Art on twitter last night you seemed more in favour of a calm approach and not jumping to conclusions before we see accounts etc?

I'm aware they protested but he bank weren't going to pull the plug because of the fans.

Otherwise they nearly killed their own club.

The bank were going to pull the plug because their income stream had been decimated by the Celts for Change led boycott, it was as simple as that.