Returning Your ST as a protest

8 signings, a tonne of pre-season games for preparation, 34000 season tickets and football isn't the priority again?

In my opinion no, but as I have said it is to many of the support.

Edited by chilledbear

The bank were going to pull the plug because their income stream had been decimated by the Celts for Change led boycott, it was as simple as that.

Well if that's the case I certainly don't want us to go down the same route, since if McCann hadn't come in they would have killed their own club.

D'Art on twitter last night you seemed more in favour of a calm approach and not jumping to conclusions before we see accounts etc?

And I still do. But if Walter is on the verge of quitting - then something is seriously wrong and I would want to hear his reasons first before I took such action.

But what I wont be is taken for a mug - the boardroom battles and leaks were shameful - did they only stop so that season ticket sales could go unhindered ? Because suddenly we have reached the 34,000 mark and our club is once again a media circus - and sadly, on this occasion its all entirely self inflicted.

PS so in principle I would not be against the idea if I felt it was justified.