Realistic outcome of shares split 'For Dummies'?

I know this is probably the 6 million dollar question, but I confess to be constantly left behind when it comes to knowledge of the more low level corporate wheeling and dealing of shares (and I'm sure I'm not alone).

Can anyone give an overview at a high level of roughly how the split in shares stands at the moment, and what the likelihood is of it falling on the side of McColl at final count e.g.

Current - Approx - 29% McColl, 36% Green, 35% unknown, but xxx looks like getting most of the unknowns? (purely fictional figures as an example).

I'm finding that I'm pretty much in the dark who is buying shares, and for whom, and what the current 'known' split is.

Am I being optimistic asking this? Are we all as much in the dark as each other as to the state of play?

I hear the Green camp are saying they have 70% and McColl will get embarrassed .

But, who believes anything that comes out the green camp.

people will be telling them they will vote with them to get rid of them.

how they actually will vote is anyones guess.

regardless. if easdale can get on the board with 1% 30 for mccoll should see 2 on easily if it was a fair fight.

Murray and McColl have a bit of previous when it comes to talking big and then acting small. But, other than the fact that Blin is very close to McColl, why would he lend his name if there was no chance of success?

Murray and McColl have a bit of previous when it comes to talking big and then acting small. But, other than the fact that Blin is very close to McColl, why would he lend his name if there was no chance of success?

One thing that is different this time is McColl not running for the hills when he is outed as being the driving force behind change (time yet though). He has a bit more staying power this time it seems - with good reason?

One thing that is different this time is McColl not running for the hills when he is outed as being the driving force behind change (time yet though). He has a bit more staying power this time it seems - with good reason?

According to someone who has 'sources', if the EGM goes ahead McColl will SPEAK!!!!