Now that Ally has freedom of choice over picking his best 11 I wondered what is your strongest/preferred first 11 going forward.

Mine would be ...

Bell

McAusland, Faure, Mohsni, Wallace

Peralta, Law, Black, McLeod

Daly ... Clark

I do think there will be quite a bit of squad rotation in the coming season & deciding on my 11 shows how difficult Ally has it.

There will be many disappointed players in the coming months.

This was done last week in my thread Full team and the only real issue seems to be Forster or McAusland at RB and Clark or Little with Daly or Templeton or Mackay behind him.

As you say going to be a fair number sitting in the stands and those that aren't offloaded in the next two days may well be off in January.

Now that Ally has freedom of choice over picking his best 11 I wondered what is your strongest/preferred first 11 going forward.

Mine would be ...

Bell

McAusland, Faure, Mohsni, Wallace

Peralta, Law, Black, McLeod

Daly ... Clark

I do think there will be quite a bit of squad rotation in the coming season & deciding on my 11 shows how difficult Ally has it.

There will be many disappointed players in the coming months.

Im still not sure about the defence as haven't seen Mohsni and McAusland play. But going forward Id have Little and Templeton in the team.

Its good headaches for Ally at the moment for once!!

Admin - perhaps a merger for this thread into BH's 'Full team' thread?

Little did a job for us last season for sure, but at no time did he set the heather on fire. I'd have him third behind Clark and Daly and let all three know, they're one game away from sitting on the bench or in the stand. Templeton, too is one who has to show more than the occasional showpiece goal and showboating against 3rd division players. Also, not being injured 48 weeks a year would help.

Apart from that, things are looking positive for the first time in a long time.

No place for Shiels in anyone's starting 11?

Bell

Foster or mcausland

Faure

Mohsni

Wallace

McLeod / peralta

Black

Law

Templeton

Daly

Clark

But as others have said I can see squad rotation being used which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Cammy F