You're correct mate. Abuse, childish insults are unacceptable but when grown men make a few Rangers fans too important to progress you have to laugh a little. After everything we've went through as a support it is beyond fixing IMO.

I've always said we will get the club we deserve and if website owners or admins are considered more important then you know we are fucked.

You're correct mate. Abuse, childish insults are unacceptable but when grown men make a few Rangers fans too important to progress you have to laugh a little. After everything we've went through as a support it is beyond fixing IMO.

It's not beyond fixing if people on all sides are willing to take steps towards fixing it. You just need all forums to put a ban on their posters slagging off other forums and instantly the majority of the issues just go away. Here on Gersnet you wouldn't get away with using the sort of language used by FF & RM posters to describe the other forum and you wouldn't get away with some of the personal insults you see getting thrown around either. Take away all that childish bickering and playground he did, she did petty nonsense and there aren't really any serious problems left because the ill-will and vitriol would just dry up.

It's not beyond fixing if people on all sides are willing to take steps towards fixing it. You just need all forums to put a ban on their posters slagging off other forums and instantly the majority of the issues just go away. Here on Gersnet you wouldn't get away with using the sort of language used by FF & RM posters to describe the other forum and you wouldn't get away with some of the personal insults you see getting thrown around either. Take away all that childish bickering and playground he did, she did petty nonsense and there aren't really any serious problems left because the ill-will and vitriol would just dry up.

Spot on but the problem is RM mods have no balls, and indeed have no issue in flinging insults about. Hence you get the reaction on FF and the shit just goes on and on and on.........

Your logic is actually quite good for comparing it to Twitter: Most folk are wakening up and controlling their own timelines. The folk who fling insults about are being ostracised by most bears from what I can see.

Spot on but the problem is RM mods have no balls, and indeed have no issue in flinging insults about. Hence you get the reaction on FF and the shit just goes on and on and on.........

The bottom line is that every forum has it's flaws, nutters & so on, but there ultimately needs to be a genuine truce for things to progress and it's actually not as difficult as people think.

What bothers me is the looney fringe who keep telling people they're someone's puppet every time they have the nerve to step up and say "you're talking shite".

Edited by Zappa

The bottom line is that every forum has it's flaws, nutters & so on, but there ultimately needs to be a genuine truce for things to progress and it's actually not as difficult as people think.

What bothers me is the looney fringe who keep telling people they're someone's puppet every time they have the nerve to step up and say "you're talking shite".

Hopefully one day you will correct me Zappa, but I don't see hostilities ever dying down happening.

Not even sure truce is the right way. More folk need to start acting civil towards one another.

Hopefully one day you will correct me Zappa, but I don't see hostilities ever dying down happening.

Not even sure truce is the right way. More folk need to start acting civil towards one another.

It's something for the future, something to aspire to. Nothing more, nothing less.