'Silk' Rangers scarf - vote for your favourite design.

1 for £9.00

2 for £16.90

£8 each for 3 or more

I cant access RM from home... Can anyone do me the honours and I can direct transfer funds to them or pay them via paypal ?

I would like 7 of them if anyone has 56 quid they could spare for me - could transfer today !

I cant access RM from home... Can anyone do me the honours and I can direct transfer funds to them or pay them via paypal ?

I would like 7 of them if anyone has 56 quid they could spare for me - could transfer today !

I'll try to hook you up with payment details mate, but would need to know if you're having them all posted to Bermuda in order to ask Jon about postage cost and get a total.

Also, it looks like it'll be £52 for 7 since his price list states £46 for 6, so the price must drop to £6 if you're buying more than 5.

I'll try to hook you up with payment details mate, but would need to know if you're having them all posted to Bermuda in order to ask Jon about postage cost and get a total.

Also, it looks like it'll be £52 for 7 since his price list states £46 for 6, so the price must drop to £6 if you're buying more than 5.

Cheers Zappa, any idea on when they would be delivered ? I am back home October 10th to 13th so if they will be available then I can get them sent to my Mum's....

They will make cracking wee Xmas gifts !

Cheers Zappa, any idea on when they would be delivered ? I am back home October 10th to 13th so if they will be available then I can get them sent to my Mum's....

They will make cracking wee Xmas gifts !

They won't be getting posted out till later in October mate, so you'll miss them.

I've asked him about postage to Bermuda and he said the total for 7 including P&P would be £70.

If you were getting them all posted to a family or friend's address here in the UK the total including P&P would be £52.

Craig, once you decide where they're getting posted to this is the paypal payment link - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B8WKJGB2K7RM8

These are the Paypal payment instructions Jon posted on his payment thread over there -

Thanks for bearing with me. I'm now able to offer Paypal payment facilities for the 'Silk' scarf order.

This bulk order is subject to a 2 - 3 week lead time from when I physically place the bulk order (i.e. same terms as last season).

Prices this time round are as follows:

1 = £9.00

2 = £16.90

3 = £24.00

4 = £32.00

5 = £40.00

6 = £46.00

7 = £52.00

All prices include UK postage and packaging.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg