Sandy Easdale appointed a director of the football club

I don't understand the problems with the Easdales.

:shakes head in disappointment and resignation:

What I would is that they're nowhere near gaining control of the club and are extremely unlikely to do so.

What makes you think that they don't already control much of what is going on in the club?

To be fair here BD, you probably know them from the business circles, someone like me had never even heard of them before they became involved with us.

I have heard a lot about them for years but not through business circles. Just talk of the steamy....from people who know them well. there's no smoke without fire.

Saying that, it's their general character I have the problem with. I think that that they may be more interested in the well-being of the club than many on the board.

Edited by Bluedell

To be fair here BD, you probably know them from the business circles, someone like me had never even heard of them before they became involved with us.

You have access to the internet. So I assume you would be aware of the taxation criminal conviction. Bearing in mind we are a club that has been raped by tax cheats and would surely want nothing to do with any such person associated with such.

Then again, we are a group of fans who seem happy to get fucked over again and again so anything is possible.

You have access to the internet. So I assume you would be aware of the taxation criminal conviction. Bearing in mind we are a club that has been raped by tax cheats and would surely want nothing to do with any such person associated with such.

Then again, we are a group of fans who seem happy to get fucked over again and again so anything is possible.

Only one of the brothers has that conviction though so is it simply overall guilt by family association there?

I have heard a lot about them for years but not through business circles. Just talk of the steamy....from people who know them well. there's no smoke without fire.

Saying that, it's their general character I have the problem with. I think that that they may be more interested in the well-being of the club than many on the board.

The way I see it is they seem to be buying up shares and making themselves entitled to representation on the board, if there's much better than them out there can they not do it instead?