Everone is shitting bricks about McCulloch getting picked at the back. He is undoubtedly the biggest goal threat in the team though.

Daly and Clark haven't quite clicked yet and Daly's finishing seems questionable.

Realistically we wouldn't want to see a frontline of Jig and Daly. We want one powerful, physical forward and a quicker more mobile partner. It also seeks to be agreed Little s ar more effective through the middle and that switch changed the game yesterday.

Surely all fans would be happy if Daly and Clark were benched for last season's star strikers? If not the only explanation is these fans want their favourites shoehorned into the side?

Although Jig has scored a fair few goals this season and last I still don't think he links well enough and is mobile enough to operate properly as a striker. A large number of his goals are from set plays where he's using his physical advantage to get to the ball.

Playing him at the back is ideal in my opinion. We still get him in the box at corners and wide free kicks where he threatens the most, especially with other big targets in the team allowing him to get a little less attention from opposition defenders.

I think (I hope, anyway) that this season we will see a more judicial use of McCulloch, because flogging him through another season will only see his career end a season sooner than it needs to.

Now that there are a few options, there's no reason at all why Lee couldn't be rested from time to time. Moshni & Faure will do me OK, although I think there are a few bombscares in there between them; while Daly & Little is so obviously the best front pairing available it is almost perverse to go with anything else. Clark is young and will have to wait his turn. This season ought to be his for many last half-hours, with the team comfortably ahead.

How many Rangers strikers would have loved the luxury of bedding into the side with that level of pressure. It's a golden chance for Clark & I hope he takes it.

I think (I hope, anyway) that this season we will see a more judicial use of McCulloch, because flogging him through another season will only see his career end a season sooner than it needs to.

Now that there are a few options, there's no reason at all why Lee couldn't be rested from time to time. Moshni & Faure will do me OK, although I think there are a few bombscares in there between them; while Daly & Little is so obviously the best front pairing available it is almost perverse to go with anything else. Clark is young and will have to wait his turn. This season ought to be his for many last half-hours, with the team comfortably ahead.

How many Rangers strikers would have loved the luxury of bedding into the side with that level of pressure. It's a golden chance for Clark & I hope he takes it.

I remember David Weir saying he felt playing every week was best at his age.