c&P from FF

As some of you will remember,I was one of the people on FF who originally made a complaint about this rat and his sectarian comments posted on his Facebook page...(see below)

15p25go.png

2lxt8ww.jpg

25i3bqx.jpg

2eb7kaq.jpg

This afternoon,at 1350,I received a telephone call from mu point of contact,who is a Sergeant within the FOCUS team.I had been contacting them on a regular basis since my original complaint on the 19th March 2013.

I was informed today by FOCUS that Molloy was interviewed within the last fortnight,and he denied everything.FOCUS also said that,as he had denied everything,there was "insufficient evidence to proceed with any charges".

The Sergeant said that someone could have "hacked into" his account,and posted these comments,even though the dates of the posts are over a period of time,suggesting that it may have been hacked "many times".

I was of the impression that,in this day and age of modern technology,information of "who/where/when" these comments were posted would have been quite easy to obtain.

It would appear that Police Scotland either do NOT Have this capability,or perhaps they just couldn't be bothered pursuing this,seeing as it wasn't really in accordance with their "agenda".

So there you have it,people.....You have free reign to abuse anyone on social media websites,so long as you just say "it wisnae me",as it appears that this riposte is more than enough to satisfy any future investigation by Police Scotland....I should also apologise to The Gub who said at the time NOTHING would come of this,simply because it wasn't anti-Catholic/Celtic.

I had somewhat hoped,stupidly,for a bit of parity on this,but I am now in NO DOUBT,this legislation is truly a "one-way street".

ADMIN....Please re-post this in The Bear Pit,as it should be seen by as many Bears as possible.

Disappointing. Unbelievable.

Sectarianism is a one-way street in this hate-filled little country as its masters would lead us to believe. Of that there is little doubt. It is quite apparent 'they' have infiltrated the political, legal and media professions in this country and pursued this agenda vigorously against us. And judging by this article Police Scotland should have one or two questions to answer due to their inaction in this instance. Are they of the opinion it is a one-way street too?

Where this will all lead in the years ahead is a very worrying thought indeed. What happened in Northern Ireland when polarisation occurred between the two communities could very easily happen here in my opinion due to the minority community being seriously over-represented throughout the country and its representatives working primarily for that community often to the exclusion of the majority. The seeds are being sown

Edited by RANGERRAB

This is extremely disappointing.

You are right to question the fact that they should be able to trace who posted the comments from the IP addresses of the computers and it is stretching things too far to suggest that the moron's acount was hacked into on numerous occasions. They should prosecute if they eveidence of any postings from his computer and leave him to prove that it wasn't him.

However, from my knowledge of the Focus group, I do not believe they are biased; but they are hampered by the lack of clarity in the OBA and unwillingness on the part of the Procurator Fiscals to risk high publicity defeats in the courts.

This is extremely disappointing.

You are right to question the fact that they should be able to trace who posted the comments from the IP addresses of the computers and it is stretching things too far to suggest that the moron's acount was hacked into on numerous occasions. They should prosecute if they eveidence of any postings from his computer and leave him to prove that it wasn't him.

However, from my knowledge of the Focus group, I do not believe they are biased; but they are hampered by the lack of clarity in the OBA and unwillingness on the part of the Procurator Fiscals to risk high publicity defeats in the courts.

I am utterly astonished that there couldn't be a prosecution in this instance. What more evidence is needed ? Had this been the 'other way round' and it was Celt*c supporters on the receiving end then I am quite certain there would have been a prosecution. Appalling state of affairs

Special Procurator Fiscals were established to deal with cases arising under the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012, so it might worth writing to ask for an explanation, although they may well decline to comment.

Threatening Communications

This offence includes threats of serious harm and criminalises threats inciting religious hatred. It covers:

• threats of serious harm intended to cause fear and alarm, or reckless as to whether it does;
  • implied threats (e.g. bullets or images depicting serious harm)
  • threats intended to incite religious hatred.

Maximum penalty of an unlimited fine and 5 years in prison.

Sectarianism is a one-way street in this hate-filled little country as its masters would lead us to believe. Of that there is little doubt. It is quite apparent 'they' have infiltrated the political, legal and media professions in this country and pursued this agenda vigorously against us. And judging by this article Police Scotland should have one or two questions to answer due to their inaction in this instance. Are they of the opinion it is a one-way street too?

Where this will all lead in the years ahead is a very worrying thought indeed. What happened in Northern Ireland when polarisation occurred between the two communities could very easily happen here in my opinion due to the minority community being seriously over-represented throughout the country and its representatives working primarily for that community often to the exclusion of the majority. The seeds are being sown

Couldn't disagree more with this fantastic nonsense, Rab.

Edited by andy steel

Couldn't disagree more with this fantastic nonsense.

Really? You don't think that the Irish Catholic community in Scotland have made every effort to influence daily life from positions of power?

The 60's and 70's were decades where they (Catholics) were excluded from some positions of power (Police, Media, Legal) and that generations children have been brought up with the idea that they can't progress in life because of the big bad proddy elite. In my opinion what we're seeing now is the flip side of that.....they've over compensated.

I know of a family member recently who was brought up Catholic and fiercely anti-Brit and he was told by his Father and extended family "If they beat you at something it's because you're a son of Eire, and if you win it's because you were the best". This mindset has produced many prominent and powerful people who labour under the misapprehension that they are still fighting the struggle of discrimination their fathers and grandfathers fought in the 50's 60's and 70's.