Rangers after Italian International?

We could do worse that signing Arveladze back and playing him in his correct position.

He is scoring for fun at AZ.

I think before we signed him he had a scoring rate better than Larsson, so it sounds like he's just carrying on where he was before he signed for us. Shame we played him out of position for so long.

Guest Bluetooth
I think before we signed him he had a scoring rate better than Larsson, so it sounds like he's just carrying on where he was before he signed for us. Shame we played him out of position for so long.

Yeah - cheers Eck :sigh:

We could do worse that signing Arveladze back and playing him in his correct position.

He is scoring for fun at AZ.

The thing with Arveladze you also get a great link man. He is always in space and free to accept the ball. He loves quick 1-2's about the box. I don't think he will ever come back and falls into the catagory of give Rangers a good player and we will ruin him.:(

Just think, the guy wee need to solve our problems was sold during the big eck era.. God i'd give everything in the world to get this guy back.

Viva la shota.

merry xmas

He wasn't even sold , he was released. We got SFA for him apart from his wage reduction.:(