The Mystery of the £5.7m Share Issue Costs

I seem to recall that CF leaked the share list/cost some months ago but it was taken down. Wish now that I had taken a copy.

Someone on another forum posted those scans on imgur, so here's your chance to download copies - http://imgur.com/pswmsKz,VcvnILy,3ec6ohr,apqeSUI,zBbFoCD,2ZKa56Y,fLFRCiG,pEehhYZ,RkyCRWB,gbeJ3Hl#9

pswmsKz.jpg

VcvnILy.jpg

3ec6ohr.jpg

apqeSUI.jpg

zBbFoCD.jpg

2ZKa56Y.jpg

fLFRCiG.jpg

pEehhYZ.jpg

RkyCRWB.jpg

gbeJ3Hl.jpg

Edited by Zappa

Ahmad loaned the company £200k on 11 May 2012 - before a deal had even been done with D&P. This seems to have been something of a punt for him as it could in theory have been swallowed up in fees and he got back nothing.

He could just have kept the money put into his mum's account by Whyte... :shifty:

Comprehensive with Sevco5088 being the driver and purchaser of the club. Am I reading that correctly? One mention of Sevco Scotland.

That's not my interpretation of what's being said. 5.1 to 5.4 outlines how prior to completion of the Asset Purchase Agreement, the purchasing entity was changed to Sevco Scotland. Sevco5088 had a binding agreement to buy the assets, but all parties agreed to switch to Sevco Scotland.

That's not my interpretation of what's being said. 5.1 to 5.4 outlines how prior to completion of the Asset Purchase Agreement, the purchasing entity was changed to Sevco Scotland. Sevco5088 had a binding agreement to buy the assets, but all parties agreed to switch to Sevco Scotland.

Cheers. Wasn't 100% although after asking about apparently it was brought up a BDO creditors committe and the polis. Not sure where it's went from there. Hopefully nothing given the consequnces for the club.