Supporters Club Suspended

Good, everybody is aware of the situation so if they can't behave for the good of Rangers FC then they deserve everything they get,they are not Rangers supporters if they can't do what is now being being expected by the club and for the good of the club

Guest Farrsie

Disgrace in my opinion.Now I don't condone throwing anything onto the pitch,But to ban a supporters club is not on.Forget whos paying the wages of these overated wanks.

We've all been warned at every home game about sectarian singing and the consequences, chucking stuff on the pitch at players is even worse in my eyes so good on the club for making this decision. If they just stood back and didn't do anything it would send out the wrong message to not only the supporters but also the SFA, UEFA and the rest of the watching eyes. We don't want or need supporters like that and I am sure there are hundreds, maybe thousands of decent supporters that will take their tickets.

Disgrace in my opinion.Now I don't condone throwing anything onto the pitch,But to ban a supporters club is not on.Forget whos paying the wages of these overated wanks.
Somebody on that bus knows who threw that missile.The club knew where where the missle was thrown from, due to CCTV,they knew which supporters club was sitting in that area.So the only answer is to suspend the club

Somebody on that bus knows who threw that missile.The club knew where where the missle was thrown from, due to CCTV,they knew which supporters club was sitting in that area.So the only answer is to suspend the club

Its another case where we are our own worst enemy. Look at how the statement was worded, we were given a chance to police ourselves and for whatever reason, chose not to.

The times are changing, slowly but surely. I think Uefa have opened a can of worms with their ruling against us and I think DM is now trying to make a few examples to show the club won't tolerate any more nonsense. Good on him I say.

Guest ReadyTeddy

Only one person has actually been banned from attending matches. I think it's right that the club takes a tough line about hooligans - and I don't think they have been too tough in this instance.