The RST are pleased to confirm that club CEO Craig Mather has responded to our latest request, and has agreed to a meeting with us, and our sister organisations, the Rangers Supporters Assembly and Rangers supporters Association. The meeting will take place this Thursday (10th October), and will also be attended by Brian Stockbridge and Jim Traynor. If you have anything you would like us to raise at the meeting complete the form below.

http://www.therst.co.uk/meeting-with-ceo-craig-mather/

I submitted my question (actually several connected questions) to the RST.

In a meeting such as this, questions need to be asked which actually have a chance of getting answered. The Board and management know that the fans are very unhappy with all the bonuses, dividends and fees. Bringing it up again in this meeting will not get any answers but will set a tone of hostility that will make it hard to get answers to any of the other questions as well.

The focus of my questions is how the club plan to deal with the £14 million revenue/outgoings gap, where new money will come from and what is the rationale behind AGM resolutions 9 & 10.

Even if I am personally very unhappy with this Board, it would be wrong for the Supporter's Associations to go into the meeting and announce that they support McColl and want the current incumbents out (even if they do). We cannot foresee just how the AGM will go. If Mather & Co. win, then we need to consider that we may have to work with them going forward. So a fairly delicate balancing act is required.

I submitted my question (actually several connected questions) to the RST.

In a meeting such as this, questions need to be asked which actually have a chance of getting answered. The Board and management know that the fans are very unhappy with all the bonuses, dividends and fees. Bringing it up again in this meeting will not get any answers but will set a tone of hostility that will make it hard to get answers to any of the other questions as well.

The focus of my questions is how the club plan to deal with the £14 million revenue/outgoings gap, where new money will come from and what is the rationale behind AGM resolutions 9 & 10.

Even if I am personally very unhappy with this Board, it would be wrong for the Supporter's Associations to go into the meeting and announce that they support McColl and want the current incumbents out (even if they do). We cannot foresee just how the AGM will go. If Mather & Co. win, then we need to consider that we may have to work with them going forward. So a fairly delicate balancing act is required.

Excellent questions and I think your suggested approach is spot on too.

I asked how they planned to honour the outstanding IPO commitments, why we'd changed NOMAD yet again given the poor impression this gives to the investment community and whether they would publish a detailed breakdown of the IPO costs showing who was paid what and why.

I couldn't help also asking whether transparency wasn't cheaper than PR & legal fees ...

Alistair Johnston interview on Radio Scotland saying the fans should be asking serious questions to the current board about future running costs/plans and not to accept any answers they are not happy with,demand answers,if they don't get the right answers the next person should ask the same question until they answer,this was aimed at the up coming AGM, and that this is more important than what has gone on the last 12 months.

Thanks for that Ian, I think AJ is right - as he so often is and has been.

Excellent post by "bossy" above - I was just going to write something to the same effect re questions and "balancing act" but he beat me to it and put it perfectly.

Edited by SteveC

and will also be attended by Jim Traynor.

http://www.therst.co.uk/meeting-with-ceo-craig-mather/

The forgotten silent man! Id still like to know what exactly he does at RFC and what he intends to do.

Good and correct approach from Bossy. Time cant be turned back but answers to what happens with losing 1million per month has to be addressed.