Seriously ? Stockbridge reckoned we would be down to 1 mill by April... and that didn't include Mather's 300k pay off (admittedly we now don't have his salary to pay, but presumably we will need to pick up a CEO at cost from somewhere...) and then what if Stockbridge also goes (some suggesting he is a lame duck) - how much of a pay off for him and where will our cash be then ??/ We still have to continue to pay the bloody wages.

At this rate we may not make the end of the season !!

The auditors signed the accounts off, then the likes of Neil Patey said another insolvency was unlikely.

I accept anything could happen mind you.

Depends on how you see raped I suppose, clearly we've given out way too much on wages, bonuses, pay offs etc. I don't think we're anywhere near another insolvency situation though, certainly not with Dave King back in the picture.

Forlan certainly doesn't make rubbish up, although i'm sure he'd accept himself he isn't correct about absolutely everything.

Obviously he's not always 100% right but I'd say with this and with whyte he's been more right than wrong.

You're far too nice to this shower of shit mate :D

If we are to believe Whyte is around and active which I don't, you can lock the gates before the SFA do it for us, scaremongering and dangerous rumourmongering on an epic scale, not what we need at this moment sometimes I wonder if we really need enemies.

"Mutual agreement" means just that.

More than likely the conversation went something like this:

JE/SE - Yer past yer sell by, Craig, gotta go.

CM - Sure boys, what's it worth?

JE/SE - Let's say six months salary.

CM - Let's say - 6 months salary plus a bonus for winning the diddy league 3rd division.

JE/SE - Let's call it £300k

CM - Agreed, where do I sign.?

If Stockbridge goes it will be a similar process.

They are the only Executive Directors, so would be the only ones entitled to compensation for loss of office, unless the Club (read Easdales) choose to sack Stockbridge for cause and take a chance in court.

The Easdales themselves and Smart are non-executives, so wouldn't be on a salary that would be negotiable on termination but may well have other agreements for fees and bonuses etc. According to Out-Law.com:

Levels of remuneration for non-executive directors should reflect the time commitment and responsibilities of the role – provision D.1.3 of the Corporate Governance Code.

Many companies accordingly break NEDs’ fees down into:

a basic fee;

additional fees for committee membership (eg remuneration or nomination committee);

further fees for the responsibility of chairing a committee.

If we are to believe Whyte is around and active which I don't, you can lock the gates before the SFA do it for us, scaremongering and dangerous rumourmongering on an epic scale, not what we need at this moment sometimes I wonder if we really need enemies.

He can be involved without owning us. He can shaft us again and as he ain't the owner the SFA can't touch him or us.

Mind you can get folk to "put money up" on your behalf

Why would anyone in their right mind put money up for Whyte?

I'm not saying they put it up for him but see folk like imrans mum who "recieve" a deposit from "well who knows where it came from" to quote someone's "paki friend"

It can be done.

Seriously ? Stockbridge reckoned we would be down to 1 mill by April...

The scariest thing about that is that Stockbridge has always seemed to twist the truth when it comes to talking about the club's financial position, so when he said £1m left by April I was instantly thinking "more like £1m left by January or February then".