The auditors signed the accounts off, then the likes of Neil Patey said another insolvency was unlikely.

I accept anything could happen mind you.

Did the auditors foresee a 300k pay off to the CEO at the time ? Highly unlikely.

Did Patey see a 300k pay off to the CEO when he suggested it ? Highly unlikely.

Do I think we will see an insolvency ? Doubt it. But just because King is lurking doesn't mean that the Easdales will want him aboard. We aren't sure about other investors. Right now, for King to get control he would need to be buying from other investors as there currently isn't a sign of a share issue. At what point do the current investors sell ?

He can be involved without owning us. He can shaft us again and as he ain't the owner the SFA can't touch him or us.

Mind you can get folk to "put money up" on your behalf

A condition for our membership transfer though mate was that Whyte wasn't involved in the takeover

The scariest thing about that is that Stockbridge has always seemed to twist the truth when it comes to talking about the club's financial position, so when he said £1m left by April I was instantly thinking "more like £1m left by January or February then".

Or + or - £1m? i.e. to the nearest million; so could be nothing at all?

Depends on how you see raped I suppose, clearly we've given out way too much on wages, bonuses, pay offs etc. I don't think we're anywhere near another insolvency situation though, certainly not with Dave King back in the picture.

Forlan certainly doesn't make rubbish up, although i'm sure he'd accept himself he isn't correct about absolutely everything.

He is not correct about Paul Murray investing 250k in Rangers and I doubt he's correct about Whyte still being involved.

I have read two theories today that wouldn't be out of place on timmy boards, one saying ticketus may still be involved and now this about Whyte, I always thought you couldn't make it up seems I was wrong.

I'm just back from mass, we all laughed about this

At what point do the current investors sell ?

You know the answer to that, Craig.

When they've made a sufficient profit to justify their investment OR, the downside risk (of losing more) is greater than the upside potential (of a recovery in the share price to break even or make a profit.)

A condition for our membership transfer though mate was that Whyte wasn't involved in the takeover

Trust me, that would be very, very easy to hide. Remember, we are talking about shifty bastards who know how to hide their involvement. We are also talking about complete incompetent bastards at the SFA too.

Trust me, that would be very, very easy to hide. Remember, we are talking about shifty bastards who know how to hide their involvement. We are also talking about complete incompetent bastards at the SFA too.

He probably invested through them :D

"Hi it's mr Craig Dwight and I've invested in rangers"

:D