I'm really enjoying all these new posters we've had in the last few days. It's so refreshing to see logic challenged constantly and from every angle. Well I say every angle but you know what I mean. Anyway this forum needs a thread about Paul Murray I feel that's what's missing from this debate.

I honestly have no idea what yo believe as everything seems to have spin or an agenda attached.

In don't really want any ex rangers people, king may get a pass if he was to acquire a controlling stake, so it really leaves mike Ashley who doesn't seem to say a word and has interest in Newcastle which would stop him from buying us.

At least there is still the footie to watch.

I`m touched by your faith in Mr Green`s integrity .

You would do better to be touched by the ability of the authorities to visit the worst possible retribution upon us without an ex-chairman throwing petrol on a fire that was all but out.