I've never advocated tit for tat. That's just crass and unhelpful.

It's also unhelpful to think that this should just be ignored.

As I've said many times, it's concerted, it's relentless and it's ultimately damaging. Very Goebbelsesque.

There are other ways of dealing with it.

For example, take note two new articles on us on the BEEB website.

Not one mention of sevco, old club, old co etc etc.

Wonder why?

I really don't give a shit about any of this.

It's not even offensive. Get a grip.

Guest Night Owl

Despite being guaranteed multiple league wins and a decent run in Europe, you can still see the insecurity ooze from them as our return dawns on their horizon.

I'm just glad that the media outside Britain can see through this mob for what they are.

The BHEASTS are not right in the head,they are worried about our inevitable return back to the top of Scottish football,they tried to bury us and failed.

And what will happen if a certain ex-chairman of theirs is found to have been the man who used his political influence to get HMRC to chase a fictitious tax bill which never existed resulting in the club being unsellable to any respectable buyer?

And who also got his two bhoys in LBG to place financial restrictions on Rangers meaning we were unable to sign a player for 2 years?

Not to mention also trying to get us chucked out of Europe via FARE which is basically controlled by the husband of one of their supporters ?

Remember there are ongoing police enquiries and one by the insolvency service too. When the truth eventually comes out what will become of Scottish football I wonder?

No wonder CG wanted us out of here.

Despite being guaranteed multiple league wins and a decent run in Europe, you can still see the insecurity ooze from them as our return dawns on their horizon.

I'm just glad that the media outside Britain can see through this mob for what they are.

Not quite. Celtic fans as a whole are admired for their passion among football supporters in Germany. The secterianism, IRA- glorification and obsession with hating us is never actually realised.