Hutton (prick)

“I hear the argument of there being a lot more money generated etc, etc, etc. but I’m not convinced there would be 40 odd thousand or 50 thousand fans at Ibrox.

“Frankly, I don’t buy that for one minute.

“You just need to ask yourself what the last crowd was at Ibrox for a Ramsdens Cup tie. Was it around 15,000? That backs up my argument.

He is a fool if he believes Rangers fans wouldn't bother to turn up for this final, it would have been a sell-out. Also, when was the last time Rovers fans saw their team play in a cup final? They would have filled the Broomloan.

Even if Parkhead or Ibrox wasn't full to capacity I would guess that there would be at least 40,000 people there - still a helluva lot more than those who will see the game. I''ll be very disappointed if I don't get a ticket. Regretting not signing up for the CCC scheme already.

Even if Parkhead or Ibrox wasn't full to capacity I would guess that there would be at least 40,000 people there - still a helluva lot more than those who will see the game. I''ll be very disappointed if I don't get a ticket. Regretting not signing up for the CCC scheme already.

Pretty grateful i'm on it, might not be much chance otherwise

So Turnbull ya twat!,a Friday night home 3rd round scottish cup tie and Rangers attendance was 22,533,already I would say that Fester Road couldn't handle that crowd as it is not big enough!,imagine what crowd would turn up to a cup final at Ibrox!.