Big Eck to return to Easter Road? He doesn't seem able to get back into another club since leaving Forest. Sunderland didn't take him, Palace aren't going for him and he hasn't been linked with Middlesboro.

Big Eck should just give up. Worst manager ever. Reminds me of Ally!

Im beginning to think he's been found out down south now and nobody will take him. Ok he won the league cup with Birmingham but he got relegated twice and then jumped to Villa who were awful and haven't recovered, Lambert is doing ok there with what he has got. Not sure what happened at Forest but he only won 1 game against the bottom of the league side.

He has came out saying he wants the Sunderland and Palace jobs.

I think he might get the Middlesboro job though.

I quite like Big Eck as a pundit and don't like to see people out of work but I think Hibs would be more his level. His record at Scotland was good but that's because of what Walter did before him. Eck is a motivator short term ad that's why he was suited to international football.

Guest Night Owl

I wondered when that Martin O'neil tribute act was going to get found out.

His 2004 season with Shelbourne saw Fenlon become the first manager to reach the third qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League with an Irish club. During his time with Bohemians Fenlon won the FAI Cup in 2008, the League of Ireland Cup in 2009 and the Setanta Sports Cup in 2010. Fenlon moved to Scottish club Hibernian in November 2011.

And that, is where the trail runs cold.

No matter, he'll resurface somewhere in no time.