Keith Jackson: Venues selected by the SFA for this season's Cup Finals are mad

Oh dear Jacko, I suspect der Peter might confine you to the naughty step alongside Nuremberg Hugh.

No, he's ok trust me 26th....he said this:

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the SFA and its chief executive Stewart Regan.

Don’t get me wrong. There is much to admire about Regan’s leadership of the game in this country. For a start, he’s nothing if not reliable.

In fact, over the years, he has displayed an uncanny knack for bravely taking on every big issue confronting our game and making a complete and utter mess of it.

If there’s a decision to make, Regan and his board will botch it. You can be sure of it.

The decision he speaks of is what all scum fans are asking..."Why were Rangers allowed to play again?"

Jackson is playing to the scum.

So naive from Keith. Celtic have co-ordinated every single little bit of the this mess from the sale of Rangers to Craig Whyte to the decision where the Scottish Final will be played. That's just my opinion. We are being done like a kipper.

My biggest wish is that the truth eventually comes out about the role played by LBG in Whyte's purchase of Rangers & who was behind the BTC. The people involved have a common interest i.e. Celtic. Once the police investigations & the Insolvency Service investigation concludes then I genuinely believe we will get justice and the SFA will have a massive problem on their hands i.e. what to do with Celtic not to mention what UEFA will do

My biggest wish is that the truth eventually comes out about the role played by LBG in Whyte's purchase of Rangers & who was behind the BTC. The people involved have a common interest i.e. Celtic. Once the police investigations & the Insolvency Service investigation concludes then I genuinely believe we will get justice and the SFA will have a massive problem on their hands i.e. what to do with Celtic not to mention what UEFA will do

Celtic have played a blinder, i don't think we will ever find out mate. Those truths will have been well and truly buried by now.

So naive from Keith. Celtic have co-ordinated every single little bit of the this mess from the sale of Rangers to Craig Whyte to the decision where the Scottish Final will be played. That's just my opinion. We are being done like a kipper.

Celtic arranged the sale to Craig Whyte?

I thought it was a fair piece from Jackson. His target is the SFA and not - overtly - Celtic. But any attack on the SFA these days is, effectively, an attack on Celtic. And, possibly the best way to attack Celtic is to attack the SFA which has become their proxy.

As to the rest of it, do I have a chip on my shoulder? Absolutely not. But I do know how to bear a grudge and when it comes to Celtic, the SFA and certain SPL (and former SPL) clubs that grudge is most certainly there. Hopefully, he time will come when I can exorcise that grudge in a wholly peaceful - but also wholly destructive - way.

Celtic arranged the sale to Craig Whyte?

after LBG took over HBOS(MIH'S bankers) it was run by Manus J Fullerton(Celtic trust) and his sidekick Archibald Gerard Kane. Guess where their allegiances lie?

despite MIH being £700m in debt LBG seemed more concerned with the Rangers debt which was around £18m by the time Whyte got Rangers.

Which debt would you expect the bank to be more concerned about - the MIH debt or Rangers debt ? draw your own conclusions as to why they acted as they did i.e. did they force SDM into selling Rangers to Whyte ?

after LBG took over HBOS(MIH'S bankers) it was run by Manus J Fullerton(Celtic trust) and his sidekick Archibald Gerard Kane. Guess where their allegiances lie?

despite MIH being £700m in debt LBG seemed more concerned with the Rangers debt which was around £18m by the time Whyte got Rangers.

Which debt would you expect the bank to be more concerned about - the MIH debt or Rangers debt ? draw your own conclusions as to why they acted as they did i.e. did they force SDM into selling Rangers to Whyte ?

Honestly … I think they pushed the sale of Rangers because we were the least indebted and most easily sellable bit of the MIH Group. I don't think the sale to Whyte was some kind of timmy conspiracy. But I do think that they knew he was a charlatan and a con-artist … and I don't think they cared so long as they got their money.

Celtic have played a blinder, i don't think we will ever find out mate. Those truths will have been well and truly buried by now.

not sure I'd agree. I think we may find out.I reckon when the Insolvency Service became involved it was a gamechanger. I believe we will eventually find out everything that went on including the failed BTC