Malcolm Murray: we need to end the plague of locusts at Ibrox

Malcolm Murray was on BBC Radio Scotland tonight (black marks for him appearing on it and for me listening to it...) and he spoke well. He doesn't believe Whyte has any official involvement with the club and was told Blue Pitch are a group 'wealthy Arabs' who don't want publicity and fronted the initial money to Green.

He said his issues are a total lack of corporate governance at the club. He doesn't believe the Easedales are running the club, he believes they are acting for another. He was asked directly if we could go into administration again and he said he believes so. His concerns surround the payouts made to our recently departed staff. We were told we'd have a million left by April, he thinks a large chunk of that has now gone too.

I think the Dave King situation proved that beyond doubt.

Malcolm Murray was on BBC Radio Scotland tonight (black marks for him appearing on it and for me listening to it...) and he spoke well. He doesn't believe Whyte has any official involvement with the club and was told Blue Pitch are a group 'wealthy Arabs' who don't want publicity and fronted the initial money to Green.

He said his issues are a total lack of corporate governance at the club. He doesn't believe the Easedales are running the club, he believes they are acting for another.

He was asked directly if we could go into administration again and he said he believes so. His concerns surround the payouts made to our recently departed staff. We were told we'd have a million left by April, he thinks a large chunk of that has now gone too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/scotfoot

Speaking of him ... like before, he came, he saw, he made some remarks ... and vanishes again. Very frustrating by the man ... again.

I think he will be holding fire any moves till after the AGM. The future make up of the board is like a Schroedinger's cat till then.