Another new announcement regarding shareholders: AIM Rule 17 Update

Guest RIFC PLC RNS

This announcement only covers 49.34% of the shares of the company. Therefore, another 50.66% are held bt small shareholders. We know that Easdale controls 9.29% of that unaccounted 50.66% but that still leaves 41.37% up for grabs.

Can you remind me how we know that Easdale controls 9.29% of the remaining 50.66%? I'm losing track, apologies!

In the announcement it says that he controls 23.79% of the shares. However, the shares proxied to him or owned by him from the named shareholders in the list only amount to 14.5%. So the balance of 9.29% must come from the 50.66% of shares which are not specifically listed.

For the totally uneducated in these matters can anyone confirm if this statement sheds any more light (than was previously known) on the potential Easdales versus McColl & Co show of hands e.g. does it sway it in favour of the incumbents or is it still as unclear as ever?

For the totally uneducated in these matters can anyone confirm if this statement sheds any more light (than was previously known) on the potential Easdales versus McColl & Co show of hands e.g. does it sway it in favour of the incumbents or is it still as unclear as ever?

I think it tells us what we probably already know. Easdale & Co. probably have around 30%, the requisitioners probably have about the same and 40% of the shares are still in play.

I am told that the requistioners are confident they have enough shares to prevail. I think we can probably identify some 20% of them from the list. Not sure where the rest have come from however.

The amount of corrective statements issued is simply mind boggling.

It's staggering. All these amateur hour and PR war related statements and yet certain people have the brass neck to try to blame McColl & co for slight share price drops. Shameless stuff.

I think it tells us what we probably already know. Easdale & Co. probably have around 30%, the requisitioners probably have about the same and 40% of the shares are still in play.

I am told that the requistioners are confident they have enough shares to prevail. I think we can probably identify some 20% of them from the list. Not sure where the rest have come from however.

Malcolm murray says they have an overwhelming majority. Given cenkos had mm well ahead in the polls at the zeus requested egm I can quite believe it.