i dont understand paul leguen. Kris boyd scores two goals in a game and he critisises him yet sebo runs around like a headless chicken for half a season and were told to give him time. This guy is a fucking passenger and the biggest joke at ibrox since ostenstaad pulled on a light blue jersey. Time to get rid.

Guest Bluetooth

Last night was his big chance with Prso and Boyd injured.

He didn't take it.

I would rather see a boy from the reserves run around like a headless chicken than give him too many more chances.

How long do we have to stand by this guy? I never realised untill last night that he only scored FIVE goals for Austria Vienna last season. He doesn't show anything on the pitch that makes you think he will score. I know the players need our support, but it's a bit galling when fans of other teams start singing our players names and that's what happened last night. How many more times are we going to have to say 'this is his day' Prso may be past his best, but he is still a million times better than our Slovak International

Guest loyal and blue
Sebo = shi*t.

There is no other way to put it. I'm not making him out to be the scapegoat here, just addressing the simple facts. It's a sad time when C*lt*c sign a player like Jan Hesslink and we end up with Filip Sebo.

THE MANAGER IS FALLING IN TO THE SAME PAIL OF SH*TE ASWELL

I believe Sebo averaged 6 goals a season in his time at Vienna, his reputation is mainly built on his performances for Artmedia Bratislava. To be honest i've seen a few glimpses in games that suggest to me he could be a very good technical striker though not a great goal scorer.

His biggest problem is that he's trying too hard to help a struggling team. He's young, coming into one of the biggest clubs in the country as their biggest summer signing and getting used to new players and new manager. He's been give bit-part appearances most part of the season upto now and now due to Boyds injury the onus has been been put on him to score the goals.

As has been suggested, I feel a run in the reserves would do him the world of good. He needs to get the feeling of the ball hitting the back of the net to get his confidence back. One thing you can't say about the guy is he ain't shirking the challenge. Might not be working for him but at least he's not hiding.

Malky