Sandy Easdale increases holding to 4.52%

Guest RIFC PLC RNS

Does it?

I would've thought that the stories in the press good or bad had more effect -and while i've not looked today I think the shares might take a dip with the stories about the Serious Fraud Office

Hence the circular movement and its' handy side effect.

• 2 weeks later...

10 December 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc("Rangers", "RIFC" or the "Company")

Holdings in Company

The Company announces that it was notified on 9 December, by Beaufort Securities ("Beaufort"), an FCA registered company, that further voting rights on 2,036,337 Ordinary Shares of 1p each in the Company ("Shares") held by its clients had been assigned to Alexander Easdale. No Shares were bought or sold by Alexander Easdale. As a result, including the Shares held directly by Mr Easdale, being 2,942,957 Shares representing 4.52% of the issued share capital of the Company, Mr Easdale now holds voting rights over, in aggregate, 17,329,960 Shares representing 26.62% of the issued share capital of the Company.

I think all increases in share amounts should be looked at. Although it was £45k worth and not massive in the grand scheme of the things, to write it off as a non event I can't agree with. The amount is nearly a fifth of all RST shares, and also more than most fans can dream of, should we just write off their votes as they are small amounts?

Mr Easdale now holds voting rights over ... 26.62% of the issued share capital of the Company.

These are the figures that matter. We can debate all along about Somers and Wallace and Paul/Malcolm Murray, yet, if Easdale finds a cohort, much of the talk will at best be "interesting" and "advisory" for the "majority" shareholders. At least for the time being. I would reckon that they see sence, especially when it comes to renewal of ST next year.