Interviews with Alex Wilson and Scott Murdoch

Backtracking by murdoch on his statement of fact the other night ?

He seems to have qualified it somewhat. Would be good if we had some clarity from the club on the details of the contract as it seems rather generous.

Why should a man post private details of his wage, would you post your wage details to everyone in your work?

Salmonds SNP must be making better headway than I thought as it seems it is up to the accused yo prove they are innocent nowadays, what ever happened to PM telling us the names of BPH and Margareta?

Why should a man post private details of his wage, would you post your wage details to everyone in your work?

All he has to do is say, "My annual income from Rangers is below £X" - where X is a value in the realms of sanity.

Salmonds SNP must be making better headway than I thought as it seems it is up to the accused yo prove they are innocent nowadays, what ever happened to PM telling us the names of BPH and Margareta?

Your right. 10p a week would be to much. What he is getting paid is irrelevant compared to what he is doing.

The board refused to release the names