Should have been introduced years ago as there are many compelling arguments for it. However, more difficult to administer at Sunday league level when you only have one official, especially in the case of more than one concurrent yellow card.

I don't like the idea.

When a team is winning 4-0 with fifteen minutes to go, it's an opportunity to have a kick at an opponent and be sinbinned for it - which is effectively no penalty at all.

Do we really want to see two or three binnings a game, because that's what could happen?

I want to see eleven v eleven unless an illegal action merits a proper dismissal.

There really isn't a problem here. Platini is trying to make the sport better, but this idea could actually make it worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what happens when the goalie gets a yellow card

If it is a penalty nothing it would seem. i would imagine for a foul outside the box a team can bring on the reserve keeper at the cost of a player as is now done.

think it is a great idea, it would stop a lot of petty fouling during the match, it would be the equivalent of a yellow, twice your off. why not have to bring on the reserve goalie at the expense of an outfield player for 10 mins?

giving someone ten minutes in the bin for simulation, bring it on? the guys that dive have a huge amount to answer for, you get it in kids footie now, because you see it on the telly and if we sent them off for 10mins then we'd start to see an end to it.

if it was the equivalent of a yellow and goes towards a suspension then people wouldn't be looking for 10 mins off if they were 4-0 up, not even the Joey barton's of this world are that dumb.

I can see the argument for it especially with the crazy rule at the moment that when a player gets injured he has to leave the field and play starts before coming back on meaning the team who got fouled are the ones who lose a player.

Maybe a warning card would be a better idea which would say next foul and the player is off.

A rule Id like to see in is a 4th sub rule in the invent of an injured player especially if its the goalkeeper. I suppose some players could fake the injury so the team could get another striker on when pushing for a match so that would be tricky to manage but keepers don't fake injuries too much.