Mock AGM - Cast your vote now...!

Looks like the yahoos will be all over it voting against our majority fan views....

14aj4eu.jpg

Makes you wonder how many timposters they might have on Gers forums trying to divide our fans and cause trouble between our groups and sites.

If they actually thought about it they would realise they are voting as our enemies would vote.

Absolutely and it's not very often that a minority is correct and the majority wrong on important issues. Unfortunately though, it did indeed happen with Whyte & GreenCo where only a minority had their cards marked from early doors while the majority either bought into their lies or were willing to give them a mile rather than the inch they deserved. I'm 100% confident that's not the case here though. The minority who are voting yes to Stockbridge being re-appointed are either dim, taking the mickey or yahoos.

Looks like the yahoos will be all over it voting against our majority fan views....

14aj4eu.jpg

Makes you wonder how many timposters they might have on Gers forums trying to divide our fans and cause trouble between our groups and sites.

The fact that they want Stockbridge and co to stay surely tells us something!

The fact that they want Stockbridge and co to stay surely tells us something!

Indeed it does. They probably have wet dreams about Whyte and Green still being involved and returning to bleed the Club dry.

1200 responses. Even allowing for the odd Timposter, that's a pretty decent sample.

If (and admittedly it is quite a large if), Gersnet members are representative of the wider Rangers support, we can say with 95% confidence that between 85% and 89% of supporters want Stockbridge out.

Also quite impressive that Mr Somers has managed to make himself almost as unpopular as Stockbridge in such a short spade of time. Not an easy task.

I hope someone attending the Laxey meeting tomorrow takes those stats and some photos from Saturday along with them.

Also quite impressive that Mr Somers has managed to make himself almost as unpopular as Stockbridge in such a short spade of time. Not an easy task.

His open letter/statement on Friday was a major error in judgement. Even if he didn't write it himself, the fact that he sanctioned the release of that drivel is enough to alienate him from the majority of Rangers fans.

Says it all.

Forget actual Directors but claim to be objective.

And also block those whose vote you don't want.

Very objective.

LMAO

But do you accept that a large percentage of Rangers supporters want Stockbridge, Jack Irvine and to a (slightly) lesser extent the Easdales and now also Mr Somers out of our Club?

Some posters elsewhere seem to think it's only 10-15%. Would you agree that number is ridiculously low?

Personally, I'd accept a compromise where Stockbridge goes, Irvine's contract is terminated and Wilson & Murdoch from the requisitioners side are elected to the Board. I'd prefer the Easdales and Somers to go as well, but I could live with them as long as a couple of people I believe I can trust are elected.

Do you think a compromise would be appropriate? If so, what would you suggest?