Who do we want

Guest Baxter

Who would you like to see coming in then in january ?

A would like to see scott brown and a no nosense centre half even some1 nearing the end of his carreer just someone who could keep the other 3 organised what yous think

Konterman

Prodan

Mlandenovic

Manireo

Gayle

But seriously

Antti Niemi or Craig Gordon - But no chance

Would have liked Steven Pressley but Webster now

Nigel Quashie

Alan Smith and Robbie Fowler on loan

Bit of a dream but:

_________________Gordon________________

Hutton______Svensson___Webster____Smith

Burke_______Ferguson___Clement___Quashie

_____________Fowler_____Smith__________

Spot on Gribz, we need some older, experienced players to steady the ship. Even if they're near the end of their careers, get some guys in who have proven themselves at a higher level. We've obviously got our wage bill way under control now, so wages shouldn't be a problem. I know that people complain about short-term signings, but we have problems we need to sort out now to make sure we get second place.

I'm all for loan deals, as long as we bring in experienced players that can actually help out the team and are already proven players, getting the likes of Martin and Bardsley just don't make sense to me as they're young inexperienced players who will blow hot & cold just as we are doing just now, somebody like Unsworth was available, don't know if he still is but this is the type of player we should be looking at IMO.

I don't know where we go from here. Yesterday was just dire and it'll take more than two or 3 signings to sort that shower out. The other thing is who's PLG going to go for? More Austria Vienna players? There is absolutely no chance imo of him looking at somebody like Alan Smith - somebody who I think a lot of us would love to see in a Rangers strip.

The other things is i dont understand why Le Guen wont look at certain type players - is it coz he is stubborn and wants his own type? Pressley was drilled into him and he didnt budge and i honestly think we would have got him.

I dont see why there wouldnt be a chance of the likes of Smith and Fowler. Both are Rangers fans.

Both want regular football.

It would benefit Man U to put him to us to get fit rather than a title rival.

Wages wouldnt be a problem.

This transfer window is really 'make or break' for PLG. If he doesn't get it right then I cant see a way back. He needs to make some astute signings (min 2) which add enough experience & depth to secure 2nd spot in the league. Forget the UEFA cup although it's a nice distraction.

If he cant pinpoint what is going wrong, even with everyone telling him, then he should leave as there's no place at our club for such pig-headed nonsense.