Our club dies without working capital that is a fact.

I know not a single person agrees with me on this forum surrounding boardroom issues but regardless of how you see the situation and regardless if you believe the protest movement should continue, there has to be a line and I think it should certainly be at boycotts. The notion that putting Rangers into further financial trouble will allow good guys to come along and buy us is far too risky, and if the current lot care as little as many think surely they'd be more likely to strip assets rather than sell us on?

There was never any possibility of me withholding season ticket money if either of the Murrays got on board even though I don't like them, can direct to posts here or elsewhere where I said that long before it looked like a certain victory for the current board, the board is not the club whoever it's made up of and I back the club and the team. In 18 months we could be back in the top flight and we've got further chances to make an impact in cup competitions, we all need to be behind that whatever differences there may be on other issues.

For what it's worth I'd also like rid of Stockbridge and Irvine but taking away the money the club needs to survive isn't the answer.

We should give the board the opportunity to prove their worth over the coming months. I don't think yesterday's AGM result was the landslide some people called it because the reqs 30 percent could easily rise in the not too distant future if the board isn't seen to be performing.I'm genuinely concerned if this board have the know-how to raise funds & increase revenue which they'll have to do other than resorting to the old favourite increasing ST prices.

I'm also concerned when I hear about cuts to playing staff. If we had a first team squad of 15 all earning between £8k to £12k p.w. Then that would be a wage bill of around £12m - £14m p.a.if you include management & coaching staff.Surely that is affordable when our revenues is currently around £20m. Making cuts to the first team could have a disasterous effect on attendances as was shown in the early 1980's when the numbers prepared to watch a poor side weren't high. I do however concede cuts may well need to be made at MP with all the youth teams, youth coaches and whatever else incurs costs there.

Our club dies without working capital that is a fact.

I know not a single person agrees with me on this forum surrounding boardroom issues but regardless of how you see the situation and regardless if you believe the protest movement should continue, there has to be a line and I think it should certainly be at boycotts. The notion that putting Rangers into further financial trouble will allow good guys to come along and buy us is far too risky, and if the current lot care as little as many think surely they'd be more likely to strip assets rather than sell us on?

There was never any possibility of me withholding season ticket money if either of the Murrays got on board even though I don't like them, can direct to posts here or elsewhere where I said that long before it looked like a certain victory for the current board, the board is not the club whoever it's made up of and I back the club and the team. In 18 months we could be back in the top flight and we've got further chances to make an impact in cup competitions, we all need to be behind that whatever differences there may be on other issues.

For what it's worth I'd also like rid of Stockbridge and Irvine but taking away the money the club needs to survive isn't the answer.

What is then? Feeding these animals with more money?

What is then? Feeding these animals with more money?
I tend to think of animals as murderers etc, lets try and keep some perspective.

The money isn't all going into their pockets, yes there has been problems with the bonus culture and director wages but if the cash wasn't going into the club then the players wouldn't be getting paid, the coaches wouldn't be getting paid, the bills wouldn't even be getting paid.

I tend to think of animals as murderers etc, lets try and keep some perspective.

The money isn't all going into their pockets, yes there has been problems with the bonus culture and director wages but if the cash wasn't going into the club then the players wouldn't be getting paid, the coaches wouldn't be getting paid, the bills wouldn't even be getting paid.

That is me being kind. If i was to be brutally honest i would most likely be banned.

It's my opinion we need to starve them of cash, you disagree. There will be no compromise. If it is to be another admin event then the sooner the better.

Edited by Super Cooper

That is me being kind. If was i was to be brutally honest i would most likely be banned.

It's my opinion we need to starve them of cash, you disagree. There will be no compromise. If it is to be another admin event then the sooner the better.

Which directors are you referring to other than presumably Stockbridge ?

That is me being kind. If was i was to be brutally honest i would most likely be banned.

Administration had grown men in tears last time, I remember some sleepless nights myself and struggling to concentrate on anything.

But at least then we had Whyte only to blame and fans rallied round together. If our own support contribute to and are welcoming another administration (whatever the context or motives) then I think that might be the end for me, just wouldn't have the stomach for it.

Moving on and supporting the team during these crucial football times doesn't mean you can't scrutinise those in charge, there has to be some perspective.

Administration had grown men in tears last time, I remember some sleepless nights myself and struggling to concentrate on anything.

But at least then we had Whyte only to blame and fans rallied round together. If our own support contribute to and are welcoming another administration (whatever the context or motives) then I think that might be the end for me, just wouldn't have the stomach for it.

Moving on and supporting the team during these crucial football times doesn't mean you can't scrutinise those in charge, there has to be some perspective.

Really? Hard life being a fan of the worlds most successful club, eh? They should try supporting a club with no ambition, with no expectations, with no trophies to their name.

You may not have, i would welcome it as a necessary evil if it meant ridding our club of these people. Everyone is different.

Scrutinising on forums is easy, the hard bit is not supporting our club.

Really? Hard life being a fan of the worlds most successful club, eh? They should try supporting a club with no ambition, with no expectations, with no trophies to their name.

You may not have, i would welcome it as a necessary evil if it meant ridding our club of these people. Everyone is different.

Scrutinising on forums is easy, the hard bit is not supporting our club.

Aye really, what's success if we don't have a club anymore? Administration at least risks that. Are you prepared for the gamble that we may not survive a second administration or that we may need to start at the bottom again with yet another new company?

I don't have a problem with people hating the people in charge but if you hate them more than you love the club there's a big problem.