120 days is lovely.

they will announce all sorts of guff and in 121 days season book renewals will come out.

then when the moneys in the accounts,admissions and excuses will come out.

then we will be back to December and the agm and wallaces replacement will be telling us costs are to high and income to low and need looked at.

Your clarity is razor sharp gs, if i could indulge myself with this as a follow up to your post..

Round

Like a circle in a spiral

Like a wheel within a wheel

Never ending or beginning

On an ever spinning reel

Like a snowball down a mountain

Or a carnival balloon

Like a carousel that's turning

Running rings around the moon as the images unwind

Like the circles

That you find

In the windmills of your mind !

60/70% of our shareholders think the board have done/are doing a good job. Frightening. I don't buy this forgive and forget mentality. The club has been pillaged to within an inch(£1m), of it's life.

Three things must happen immediately;

1.Stockbridge out

2.Irvine out

3.Anonymous investors named

They don't deserve time, or another chance. They deserve hounded and protested against, until every last one of them is gone. You can't forgive people who are not sorry for what they have done. This was the plan from day 1. The connections to the Green business model is still in place, even though he is allegedly gone.

Think of the tens of millions that have gone through our books, just for a season and a half in two pub leagues. We will have less than a million left, from upwards of £50m+ income. Have we really to trust these people with challenging a strongly positioned celtic? It would be funny, if it wasn't so tragic. On the day they get 10 in a row. I hope all the people that have supported this regime will remember the time we could've stopped it.

60/70% of our shareholders think the board have done/are doing a good job. Frightening. I don't buy this forgive and forget mentality. The club has been pillaged to within an inch(£1m), of it's life.

Three things must happen immediately;

1.Stockbridge out

2.Irvine out

3.Anonymous investors named

They don't deserve time, or another chance. They deserve hounded and protested against, until every last one of them is gone. You can't forgive people who are not sorry for what they have done. This was the plan from day 1. The connections to the Green business model is still in place, even though he is allegedly gone.

Think of the tens of millions that have gone through our books, just for a season and a half in two pub leagues. We will have less than a million left, from upwards of £50m+ income. Have we really to trust these people with challenging a strongly positioned celtic? It would be funny, if it wasn't so tragic. On the day they get 10 in a row. I hope all the people that have supported this regime will remember the time we could've stopped it.

It's not 60/70% of Shareholders - it's the holders of 60/70% of shares that voted for the Board. As I've said elsewhere the vast majority of individual shareholders voted against the Board,but were outvoted by a small number of institutions who own the bulk of the shares.

It's not 60/70% of Shareholders - it's the holders of 60/70% of shares that voted for the Board. As I've said elsewhere the vast majority of individual shareholders voted against the Board,but were outvoted by a small number of institutions who own the bulk of the shares.

You have no proof of that, although I would hope what you say is true. This in effect, means all those that forked out a minimum of £500, are left sitting with a fancy, expensive piece of useless paper. Buying shares, and using our voting rights, will never be the supports biggest strength.

Time to move on? Not for me. I want to move out the incompetents on our board plus get rid of Toxic. A organised withholding of ST monies until Toxic, Somers & Stockbridge are shown the door. Would like to see Easdale go but that may be a demand too far at this time. We have 5 months to get organised.

In the meantime don't buy anything from the club.

Time to move on? Not for me. I want to move out the incompetents on our board plus get rid of Toxic. A organised withholding of ST monies until Toxic, Somers & Stockbridge are shown the door. Would like to see Easdale go but that may be a demand too far at this time. We have 5 months to get organised.

In the meantime don't buy anything from the club.

The Easdales have to go. They are Chico's men whatever they say.