Only one director is left from Green's original group and three of the current lot only arrived last month, I don't see why people can't at least try and move forward with that, change has happened even if not to the full extent of everyone's liking

That's not to say the people in charge can't or shouldn't be scrutinised but next season should be a massive one in our long history and I don't know about you but i'm dreading it being overshadowed yet again. The fuss was all about this AGM and it's passed, so unless anything dramatic happens or is revealed before the next one then i'd like to focus on football for a change.

We've no choice but to move forward with it, but dissent can still be shown. Stockbridge remains in control of our finances with a ringing endorsement from our chairman. The Easedales remain, they are people who I wouldn't want as fans far less directors, seriously, they shouldn't be near our club. Through it all Jack Irvine's malevolent presence remains and please always remember he's an employee, he's doing the bidding of the people who pay him, namely our board. So it's all very well to say three of the board are new give them a chance, I've no option but to give them a chance, but already one of them has shown himself to be less than in-tune with our club and our support.

The 'fuss' wasn't about the AGM, the 'fuss' was about the consistent raping of the club and the lying to fans. The AGM was the culmination of a chapter but it was certainly not the end of the story.

Focusing on the football was the mistake we made under SDM, I won't make it again, you can if you want.

We've no choice but to move forward with it, but dissent can still be shown. Stockbridge remains in control of our finances with a ringing endorsement from our chairman. The Easedales remain, they are people who I wouldn't want as fans far less directors, seriously, they shouldn't be near our club. Through it all Jack Irvine's malevolent presence remains and please always remember he's an employee, he's doing the bidding of the people who pay him, namely our board. So it's all very well to say three of the board are new give them a chance, I've no option but to give them a chance, but already one of them has shown himself to be less than in-tune with our club and our support.

The 'fuss' wasn't about the AGM, the 'fuss' was about the consistent raping of the club and the lying to fans. The AGM was the culmination of a chapter but it was certainly not the end of the story.

Focusing on the football was the mistake we made under SDM, I won't make it again, you can if you want.

In my relatively short time of supporting Rangers due to age (2001 probably being when I really got much understanding) I never liked David Murray and felt he got away with too much. But there doesn't have to be another extreme, when I say focussing on the football, I mean remembering that we are a football club. You could be forgiven for forgetting that we've actually been playing matches these last few months. and even if you attend games it's overshadowed by protest.

If we do make it all the way to the Scottish cup final will we be roaring our team onto another trophy as we've always done, or will the main talking points be protests and boycotts? That's the kind of thing that worries me.