Celtic line up £6m swoop for Sunderland striker Steven Fletcher

A shockingly over rated player who shouldn't be near the Premier league. Celtic can scoop them all they like, he blowed hot and cold at hibs then sunderland. Good track record.

Why should he not be near the BPL? 11 goals last year and 12 the year before. Wayne Rooney scored 1 more in the league last season, at the other end of the table.

Lets remember when Kenny Miller had a couple of stints in the BPL he could not buy a goal.

Why should he not be near the BPL? 11 goals last year and 12 the year before. Wayne Rooney scored 1 more in the league last season, at the other end of the table.

Lets remember when Kenny Miller had a couple of stints in the BPL he could not buy a goal.

Because he is not good enough, many below average players have scored goals but when if on around 50k a week Im sure Id notch 10 goals at that level at my peak.

Miller is a far better player than Fletcher, he played in a poor Derby side that were punching well above their weight.

Because he is not good enough, many below average players have scored goals but when if on around 50k a week Im sure Id notch 10 goals at that level at my peak.

Miller is a far better player than Fletcher, he played in a poor Derby side that were punching well above their weight.

If you score goals then you are good enough, it's that simple. If Miller was good enough he would have got more chances in the BPL and would have scored goals there. Miller was championship level.

The cynic in me says they are toiling for support and this is bluster to try and offer them some hope as they plod on in their bore fest of domestic football.

Next you will be telling me they are closing the top tier of their stadium for a cup clash against one of their nearest rivals in the walkover.