lets look at it this way

I know, but what I am saying is put yourself in BF's shoes - you are a RANGER, your fellow players aren't doing their job - what would you do? Shrug your shoulders and let them continue to play SHIT or try to influence the game anyway you can? I know what I would do, and its the same as BF. Whether that is 'right' or 'wrong' is a matter of opinion.

Cammy F

Yep .... i sat and watched the game against St Mirren and was thinking 'for fucks sake Hemdani, you are a central midfielder to trade .... bring the bloody ball out of defence instead of letting Fergie pick it up' What Pete says is right, he is doing too much, but what i and Cammy are both saying, as a true gers man, it is the only thing he can do .... he (like us) wants to see us do well!

I know, but what I am saying is put yourself in BF's shoes - you are a RANGER, your fellow players aren't doing their job - what would you do? Shrug your shoulders and let them continue to play SHIT or try to influence the game anyway you can? I know what I would do, and its the same as BF. Whether that is 'right' or 'wrong' is a matter of opinion.

Cammy F

It is not Barry's job to judge on who is not doing their job it is the managers. Barry should know by now what a central-midfielders job is and have instructions from the manager. If he does not follow these instructions then he is not doing his job.

If David Murray has 'shit-loads of money', like he has, why hasn't he invested any into Rangers? Why did he 'spirit away' the CL and JJB money? Why are we still in debt? Why can't we afford to buy decent players to support a supposed world class manager?

All is not what it seems with DM, investment, money and his desire for Rangers Football Club.

Cammy F

Are you saying that DM would struggle to find 5 mill if he needed to ? Highly doubt it !

Don't forget Cammy that I am certainly not a pro-DM person and agree with you on many things Re DM.

All I was saying was that,at that time, if DM HAD to find 5 mill he could have done so without selling the club's prized asset.

Are you saying that DM would struggle to find 5 mill if he needed to ? Highly doubt it !

Don't forget Cammy that I am certainly not a pro-DM person and agree with you on many things Re DM.

All I was saying was that,at that time, if DM HAD to find 5 mill he could have done so without selling the club's prized asset.

Really, what makes you think that? Sorry, but I don't believe that - however, we'll have to agree to disagree :thup:

Cammy F

It is not Barry's job to judge on who is not doing their job it is the managers. Barry should know by now what a central-midfielders job is and have instructions from the manager. If he does not follow these instructions then he is not doing his job.

Sorry Pete, we must have different opinions on what we expect from a 'Rangers captain'. And I'll tell you this for nothing, Gavin Rae as Rangers captain is as funny as Neil Lennon as Rangers captain

Cammy F

Sorry Pete, we must have different opinions on what we expect from a 'Rangers captain'. And I'll tell you this for nothing, Gavin Rae as Rangers captain is as funny as Neil Lennon as Rangers captain

Cammy F

I certainly don't think it is the captains job running round like a headless chicken trying to cover all the positions of people he judges to be playing bad. If he does think someone is not pulling their weight then he should ask the manager to change things.

What is easier for our opponents to say, BF picks the ball up get 2 men on him and cut off his passing outlets. The games i have seen that is what is happening. Then Barry turns and turns until the opponents have 10 players behind the ball.

That DM would invest �£5M pounds of his own money if there was an alternative (even if that alternative is selling your captain).

Cammy F

Ohhh, don't get me wrong - I don't think he wants to put a single PENNY of his own money into the club - I just don't buy the story that he sold Ferguson because of a final demand.

If that were the case I would have expected the truth to break at some point !

I certainly don't think it is the captains job running round like a headless chicken trying to cover all the positions of people he judges to be playing bad. If he does think someone is not pulling their weight then he should ask the manager to change things.

What is easier for our opponents to say, BF picks the ball up get 2 men on him and cut off his passing outlets. The games i have seen that is what is happening. Then Barry turns and turns until the opponents have 10 players behind the ball.

So if you were Rangers captian you wouldn't try to influence the play from all over the pitch?

When Fergie is covering every inch of grass, turning in circles when he has the ball, where are is other 9 out-filed players? FUCKIN HIDING, thats where.

Cammy F