Is it time we sacrificed “politics has no place in football” – for the love of our club ?

If I understand correctly you are asking if Rangers fans should stop voting for Labour.

How should one vote instead and what effect do you think this will have?

If I understand correctly you are asking if Rangers fans should stop voting for Labour.

How should one vote instead and what effect do you think this will have?

I would go at it from a more strategic level rs - looking to affect how the various parties react with regard to our cub - as well as engaging with political parties more in order to exert such influence.

On a more personal and subjective level, I struggle to understand why any Bear who does not separate politics from football, can vote for the Scottish Labour Party.

I would go at it from a more strategic level rs - looking to affect how the various parties react with regard to our cub - as well as engaging with political parties more in order to exert such influence.

Ok, but I find it difficult to imagine a strategy without an identifiable end. Influence is not an end in itself.

After that I'm still sceptical about what means could be applied, to achieve more influence, given the political context we are in at present.

Ok, but I find it difficult to imagine a strategy without an identifiable end. Influence is not an end in itself.

After that I'm still sceptical about what means could be applied, to achieve more influence, given the political context we are in at present.

I agree it would take some considerable thought notwithstanding implementation. But on a more positive note and to refer to you above answer re our current situation and political context - the only way is up !

On a more personal and subjective level' date=' I struggle to understand why any Bear who does not separate politics from football, can vote for the Scottish Labour Party.[/quote']

Christ, even if you do separate football and politics why would anyone in Scotland vote Labour? Their party is filled with crooks and liars that have failed Scotland for decades and have relied for far too long on an "expected" vote. The idea of a clown like Joanne Lamont leading our country into a bright new future is enough to make you consider emigrating

Christ' date=' even if you do separate football and politics why would anyone in Scotland vote Labour? Their party is filled with crooks and liars that have failed Scotland for decades and have relied for far too long on an "expected" vote. The idea of a clown like Joanne Lamont leading our country into a bright new future is enough to make you consider emigrating[/quote']

President Salmond makes me consider suicide on the other hand so better of two evils

Lamont over Salmond? You must be joking mate. Salmond has his faults but lamont is an embarrasment to politics and Scotland

Lamont doesn't stand for separation and I oppose that vehemently, i'll take a guess you don't.

So while I am no Labour fan I've got certain priorities with this being the year it is.