What frustrates me most about this...

It is beginning to frustrate me that many journalists are continuing to spread the "Rangers cannot afford to spend this much on players in the 3rd tier" line.

How many clubs have a player wage bill of 30% of their turnover?

The question is not the wages - what we really need to know is where the rest of the money going?

If todays report about the squad going to a hotel today to prepare for tonights match are true then i hope more journalists get these stories out because that is a disgrace if it's true...

I don't think it's as low a percentage as that but that's not even the point, there is absolutely no need at all for the wage bill we have in part time leagues.

But would 40,000+ fans turn up to watch a team full of kids struggling week in week out?

Would they renew their tickets the season after? We need a certain level of player to keep fans interested and attract today's youngsters to the games - instead of sitting at home watching "super sunday"

If todays report about the squad going to a hotel today to prepare for tonights match are true then i hope more journalists get these stories out because that is a disgrace if it's true...

Why?

It's how we have always prepared. And quite frankly it's been a winning preparation for most of the time. We have a structure in place how the club prepares for match days and functions. Leave that alone.

Guess you would be going nuts if we changed our strips at half time during a wash out such is the cost of dry cleaning these days?

Fine lines ............. but this one is pathetic.

With the money spent we should have an exciting vibrant brand of football with more looking to buy seasons tickets. thats not happening is it? Problem is manager. Decent one would be creating excitement with good football on half our budget, easily....

But would 40,000+ fans turn up to watch a team full of kids struggling week in week out?

Would they renew their tickets the season after? We need a certain level of player to keep fans interested and attract today's youngsters to the games - instead of sitting at home watching "super sunday"

we also need a certain level of player to ensure a swift return to the top division....

Would fans be happy with a £2m player wage bill, but stuck in the Championship for 2-3 seasons???

With the money spent we should have an exciting vibrant brand of football

You have to remember that there are another 11 players out on the pitch that have a say in how the game is played.....

The most important thing is that the team keeps winning. Playing great football is pointless if you don't score more than the opposition. What happens if we play amazing one-touch fast flowing football, yet only win 1-0 - would the fans be happy???