PLG on Radio Scotland

Just listened to him on Radio Scotland!

The man is a fucking joke, still no clearer than it was, he can't speak a word of fucking English, can't even pronounce our bloody team name correctly, and admitted he dropped a more talented player to put Gavin Rae in

No clearer, the man is a joke!

PLG ..... Please Leave Govan!

I'm not really a fan of PLG, especially after dropping fergie, but I don't think having a go about his pronounciation and language difficulty as a reason for him to leave.

I'd be more worried about the fact he made another strange decision today, leaving novo out, and that he took off boyd at an odd time.

what we need now is murray to speak publicly on the situation.

Personally I think his English is fine and he has a strong accent, those aren't his problems. His problems are getting this team together and keeping control. Murray has to make a big decision now, does he let Ferguson go and keep with Le Guen or does he keep Ferguson and axe Le Guen?

Wouldn't be surprised to see them both stay or go to be honest.

Personally I think his English is fine and he has a strong accent, those aren't his problems. His problems are getting this team together and keeping control. Murray has to make a big decision now, does he let Ferguson go and keep with Le Guen or does he keep Ferguson and axe Le Guen?

Wouldn't be surprised to see them both stay or go to be honest.

I don't say I would agree one way or the other what DM's decision is.

However, it will be a bad sign if he keeps the player over the manager from the perspective of any future manager - the manager should be making management decisions and if DM were to get rid of PLG then he would be seen to be a meddler in team affairs.

Not saying I think he should choose PLG over Ferguson or vice versa - will wait to see what is said from all camps first.

Just listened to him on Radio Scotland!

The man is a fucking joke, still no clearer than it was, he can't speak a word of fucking English, can't even pronounce our bloody team name correctly, and admitted he dropped a more talented player to put Gavin Rae in

No clearer, the man is a joke!

PLG ..... Please Leave Govan!

bye bye falkirk jim :flipa:

People need to take their blinkers off. What's Ferguson done for us since he arrived back from Blackburn? Ummmm emmmmm ehhhhhhhh.

PLG has dropped Fergie and quite rightly isn't saying anything in the media. It's a closed doors matter and he's dealt with it how he feels necessary.

People need to shut the fuck up and get over it. One player doesn't make a team!

People need to take their blinkers off. What's Ferguson done for us since he arrived back from Blackburn? Ummmm emmmmm ehhhhhhhh.

PLG has dropped Fergie and quite rightly isn't saying anything in the media. It's a closed doors matter and he's dealt with it how he feels necessary.

People need to shut the fuck up and get over it. One player doesn't make a team!

Is this the delbear school of debating too?

People have every right to discuss it.

Also what has Plg done since he's come here of a positive note. Very little and not nearly as much as the negatives. Gonna need to do a lot more than he already did to win back the fans.