PLG on Radio Scotland

Im thinking more like trying to get himself a pay off!

Thought so - but in order to get a pay-off he needs to be fired otherwise he leaves of his own volition and is not entitled to a pay-off.

I don't know though - very under-handed thing to do and he is playing a huge gamble if this is what he is angling for - with his own reputation as much as anything else too.

Couldn't help but notice that when PLG was asked if Ferguson had played his last game, he responded that it depended on his own position!

Im telling you, this guy is working his ticket!

I wonder if he means the fans or the board.

Something ain't right at ibrox.:o

The interview was a nightmare, so much so, he started to answer questions in French....

Remember it wasn't long ago that mr Le Guen stated that Rangers were ruining is reputation. Well Mr Le Guen, you aren't doing very much for ours....

Expect Mr Murray to break his silence around Easter time.

Cammy F

I don't understand it, why don't we have an interpreter when he's clearly struggling to get himself across? He or DM need to do an interview tonight or tomorrow which clarifies things. Of course, we might know exactly what's going on if an offer comes in for Ferguson....

The interview was a nightmare, so much so, he started to answer questions in French....

Remember it wasn't long ago that mr Le Guen stated that Rangers were ruining is reputation. Well Mr Le Guen, you aren't doing very much for ours....

Expect Mr Murray to break his silence around Easter time.

Cammy F

our reputation was in tatters long before he came mate!!

our reputation was in tatters long before he came mate!!

Agreed, but he's not done ANYTHING to suggest that he is the man to rekindle our reputation. In saying, with a boss like DM / Bain, not many managers could.

Cammy F

The man clearly talks about respect and wants respsct, so if he is here just working his ticket as has been mentioned, i don't get it.Unless the guy doesn't want to gain a reputation in football, i mean is he wrong?,why would he deliberately try and destroy a club?, what benefit would he get out of doing that?, is he on a secret mission to kill the club?, no i'm sorry i just can't accept he is just being arrogant or is a crap manager.I happen to think that BF is a great Rangers player,captain,but come on do you seriously think that any manager is just going to do what he done without having a valid reason?.I would like to hear Barrys' side of the story before i make my mind up,but as i've said previously, he is a Rangers player paid to play football just like the rest of the squad,and if he doesn't like what the manager is doing then he is entitled to say so,in private, but you can't just disrupt what any manager is trying to do, he should just get on with his own game and if the manager is no good he will be sacked,and then BF will still play for Rangers under a new manager.Let me say again i'm a BF fan and don't want to see him leave, but you cannot have any player disrupting the dressing room, if this is true.I just hope we can get out of this sorry state and get our club back on the rails, if Sir David allows this..................:sigh:

The man clearly talks about respect and wants respsct, so if he is here just working his ticket as has been mentioned, i don't get it.

It would seem like a daft thing to do, but maybe to get out and get back to French football (or elsewhere) after only 6 months is seen as damage limitation .... if we give him another couple of years and he does nothing how much worse will he look? Also, if this brings things to a head, then he could always walk away with the 'the club didn't back me' argument

As for respect ..... well, as far as i can see, he has shown no respect for Scottish football and it's traditions in his short time here!

well said mate

Ferguson has been average since he came back..a couple of decent performances recently but nothing spectacular....

get him punted and lets get behind the manager in this difficult time.

I was cringing today watching our so called fans with their PLG OUT banners!!

Hook line and sinker from the media again:mad:

Totally agree.

I've said on another thread this could be a stroke of genius by PLG. It may be that Ferguson was disrupting things on and off the pitch, influencing the younger scottish players and generally going against everything the manager works on in training/team talks etc. I don't think we will miss Ferguson and we may even get some money to invest in a replacement.