Apart from that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

If you like....

Standards are slipping if people posting threads that amount to mocking a former legend with about as much thought as "haw Barry's a shit manager ha ha" and then follow up posts of laughing smileys is what we are after.

Just becomes a less popular FF then.

No mention of the fact that they were 5 mins from a win in his first game in charge after 9 defeats in 10 ( 8 of those losses in the league with one draw) and then yeh ok got spanked 5-1 away to play-off contenders Reading. Hardly criminal for a new manager taking over a team with that sort of form.

But still can't miss an opportunity to batter into our former captain.

Sad.. And sad that people want to defend it really.

Should invite Totti and co. back. Site is getting to the sort of standards it did then tbh.

No mention of the fact that they were 5 mins from a win in his first game in charge after 9 defeats in 10 ( 8 of those losses in the league with one draw) and then yeh ok got spanked 5-1 away to play-off contenders Reading. Hardly criminal for a new manager taking over a team with that sort of form.

But still can't miss an opportunity to batter into our former captain.

Sad.. And sad that people want to defend it really.

Should invite Totti and co. back. Site is getting to the sort of standards it did then tbh.

It is when people use terminology like "cunty". So, before casting stones, perhaps take a look at your own contribution.

"batter into" ?? Seriously ? You have got to be kidding me. You know as well as I do that the mocking of BF in this thread is child's play in comparison to what truly amounts to "battering into".

You know what else is sad ?? It is sad that people batter into current players... you know, guys like Peralta, who you have not been shy of showing your disdain for. That is sad.

Me thinks you defend BF far too vehemently. But that is your choice. Just as it is the choice of others to mock him for saying something stupid.

Ohhh, and by the way, why would anyone make mention of him being 5 mins away from a win the previous game ? This thread wasnt initiated due to his team losing 5-1, it was initiated due to him making a comment which looks somewhat foolish.

This is mountain out of molehill stuff.

It is when people use terminology like "cunty". So, before casting stones, perhaps take a look at your own contribution.

"batter into" ?? Seriously ? You have got to be kidding me. You know as well as I do that the mocking of BF in this thread is child's play in comparison to what truly amounts to "battering into".

You know what else is sad ?? It is sad that people batter into current players... you know, guys like Peralta, who you have not been shy of showing your disdain for. That is sad.

Me thinks you defend BF far too vehemently. But that is your choice. Just as it is the choice of others to mock him for saying something stupid.

Ohhh, and by the way, why would anyone make mention of him being 5 mins away from a win the previous game ? This thread wasnt initiated due to his team losing 5-1, it was initiated due to him making a comment which looks somewhat foolish.

This is mountain out of molehill stuff.

Stating that Peralta is not a good footballer and that we have played more exciting football with Aird in the same position is not the same at laughing at Ferguson for a shocking result that continues a trend for a team in horrific form, see earlier posts. Frankly a joke you are trying to compare the two. Even you can see that is nonsense when you look back at it.

The point of mentioning his first result is no one wanted to talk about a positive first ever game as manager. No. They waited til the second poor result to mock him. Sadly typical if many in out support. Thee are some former. Gers, Barry, Hutton, Boyd etc. whose contributions were largely positive at the club yet many fans can't wait for an opportunity to knock them and won't take opportunities to promote them doing well. I find that quite sad tbh.