Apart from that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

You can do it.

By the same token other people have the right not to like it and think its low behaviour.

To be honest, there's more important things to worry about than who's mocking a past or current Rangers player.

People talk about all manner of things that are unimportant on here.

We cant promote ourselves as a quality wee forum in comparison to the quantitatively superior ones out there then support childish nonsense like mocking a member of the hall of fame over only his second ever game as a caretaker manager.

This thread is an embarrassment to Gersnet imo.

People post stuff that could be seen as more OT all the time.

If I think people have a cunty attitude I'm gonna say so.

And, likewise, if I see someone who is making irrelevant posts, I'm gonna say so too.

People talk about all manner of things that are unimportant on here.

We cant promote ourselves as a quality wee forum in comparison to the quantitatively superior ones out there then support childish nonsense like mocking a member of the hall of fame over only his second ever game as a caretaker manager.

I'm confused.

Is it *any* ex-Rangers player who can say anything as ridiculous and ill-conceived as he wants without being lampooned, or is it only Hall of Fame members?

This thread is an embarrassment to Gersnet imo.

You're partly right.

And, likewise, if I see someone who is making irrelevant posts, I'm gonna say so too.

Fine except people make "irrelevant" posts in threads all the time yet I cant remember it being pulled up before.

Disappointed tbh.

I'm confused.

Is it *any* ex-Rangers player who can say anything as ridiculous and ill-conceived as he wants without being lampooned, or is it only Hall of Fame members?

You're partly right.

I fail to see why some fans would go out of their way to mock legendary players for the club.

I fail to see how saying that you don't think someone will make it as a manager is "mocking" a former player; it's just a matter of opinion, it might not have been expressed too well and perhaps I fell into the trap of agreeing, but it's fair comment I'd say.

At least it's not the utter trash that was posted as the Rangers v Brechin thread (which now appears to have been withdrawn thank goodness).

I fail to see how saying that you don't think someone will make it as a manager is "mocking" a former player; it's just a matter of opinion, it might not have been expressed too well and perhaps I fell into the trap of agreeing, but it's fair comment I'd say.

At least it's not the utter trash that was posted as the Rangers v Brechin thread (which now appears to have been withdrawn thank goodness).

Can I just clarify that I wasn't saying that Bazza wouldn't / won't make it as a manager.

Two words: Jonathan Watson.

S_A, you are wrong no matter how often you try to suggest otherwise.

You can be disappointed all you like.

Your retort to someone mocking BF was every bit as cringeworthy as the mock itself. Who cares if BF is a millionaire ? What relevance is him being a Gers legend ? Why would he laugh at other people's lives ?

It was, IMHO, your retort which dragged the tone of the thread lower than it needed to be.

You can defend BF all you like but the manner in which you did was, in itself, an embarrassment to both you and Gersnet. Seriously.... who gives a fuck if BF is a millionaire - that doesnt make him some protected species, neither does his legendary status at Rangers. If he says something stupid then people have the right to mock it.