Don't know where Thomson would play tbh. I thought Clement got forward a lot more than usual today. Besides, if PLG signs a centre half, then that frees up Hemdani as well. I think Brown would be my favoured signing, then a centre half. If there's any money left over, then a striker to replace Dado for next season would be next on my list.

Pete was saying earlier that Thomson has been stripped of the Hibs captaincy - not sure if true though.

Ferguson is better than both IMO - but if we have to move on, we move on !

I say sir. are you questioning my honesty. I will meet you with pistols at dawn.;)

Taken from Scotsport

Hibernian were led out by new captain Rob Jones, taking over from Kevin Thomson, and the home side made a positive start to the game.

Killen should have given Hibs the lead early on when Anderson and Langfield were caught flat-footed, but the New Zealand international's lofted effort landed just wide.

Barry is maybe individually better than both but as a unit i think the two have been a breath of fresh air this year.

I say sir. are you questioning my honesty. I will meet you with pistols at dawn.;)

Taken from Scotsport

Barry is maybe individually better than both but as a unit i think the two have been a breath of fresh air this year.

Not me oh Great one.

Apparently John Collins was saying he wanted Thomson to concentrate on JUST football.

Not me oh Great one.

Apparently John Collins was saying he wanted Thomson to concentrate on JUST football.

That brings up the point that managers don't put too much importance on the captains role, if they think they can just chop and change. Maybe le Guen is right on that one.