Dont like to say it but Chelsea were by far the better and for once they played counter attacking football. City couldn't get a grasp on it and Yaya Toure wasn't the same player without Fernandinho.

It could have been 3 or 4. Eto should have scored just before the goal then they hit the woodwork 3 times.

Cech had a couple of good saves, Cahill was immense at the back and Hazard is a world beater on his day.

Sorry to say that I can't disagree with any of this. City were given a hard lesson in tactical nous last night. Don't know what match Pellegrini was watching if he reckons the better team lost. Sorry Manuel, that's rubbish. City were well beaten last night. Lesson learned hopefully. No slip up's against Arsenal or Man United now.

Sorry to say that I can't disagree with any of this. City were given a hard lesson in tactical nous last night. Don't know what match Pellegrini was watching if he reckons the better team lost. Sorry Manuel, that's rubbish. City were well beaten last night. Lesson learned hopefully. No slip up's against Arsenal or Man United now.

What are you disagreeing with? I already said Chelsea were the better team