Burke...!!??

If this is the sort of player we are pinning our hopes on then we really are fecked!!

Waste of space:mad:

I have to agree, I'm not sold on Burkey. All he did at Fir Park was moan at the linesman. If he doesn't want to sign a contract then so be it. Having said that Sionko isn't any better and Novo is better in the middle beside Boyd/Prso

Burke may not be the best player and he's not exactly fit or on form but I'd pick him over Sionko any day of the week.

Burke is a bit inconsistent but definitely adds something to the team when he's playing well and gets reasonably stuck in when he isn't.

Sionko for me, has done nothing to add to the team and can't even beat a full back which Burke does many times in a game.

Burke is better at crossing (although not perfect by any means) has a better shot and also tracks back more and puts in more tackles.

He may not be your favourite but the difference between him and Sionko is night and day.

Burke may not be the best player and he's not exactly fit or on form but I'd pick him over Sionko any day of the week.

Burke is a bit inconsistent but definitely adds something to the team when he's playing well and gets reasonably stuck in when he isn't.

Sionko for me, has done nothing to add to the team and can't even beat a full back which Burke does many times in a game.

Burke is better at crossing (although not perfect by any means) has a better shot and also tracks back more and puts in more tackles.

He may not be your favourite but the difference between him and Sionko is night and day.

Agreed, Sionko has been a HUGE disappointment and IMO is a waste of a wage - we should be looking to ship him out ASAP to free his wages up for someone else

I've not seen anything from Sionko that makes me think he's anything special, certainly no better than Burke. I still think that given his age and potential, its worth keeping Burke.

The names that keep being linked with us day after day are:

Brown

Thomson

Webster

Dica

Gow