Cammy you were one of the ones that was pushing for young Scottish players comming through mate. You shouldn't change your mind like the weather just to have a dig at Murray.

Sorry mate i would like to see someone at the top who really wants to improve Rangers but we can't turn everything into stones to throw.

Agreed. He may have his faults but not everything can be blamed on Murray.

Also believe Le Guen will look to bring in players so that he can go back to his favoured 4-2-3-1 formation. Think he's looked at what players he has at his disposal at moment and feels they'll play better in a 4-4-2. That being case I feel he'll be looking at a left sided attacker, right sided attacker ( depending on Burke's situation ) and a couple of central defenders ( especially if J-Rod leaves ). Could also possibly add a striker to the list.

Malky

Also believe Le Guen will look to bring in players so that he can go back to his favoured 4-2-3-1 formation.

Malky

Maybe he feels Ferguson ruined this when he returned from injuy after our good start. He can now get back to this with:

_________________McGregor_____________

Hutton_____Svensson____Hemdani____Smith

____________Rae©_____Clement________

Sionko___________Buffel_________Burke__

_________________Prso_________________

:thup:

Gribz, Sionko is useless. He's played about 2 good games (I'm being kind there) during his stint with us. He's just not upto the job as a winger. I like wingers who have pace and can beat their markers. Unfortunately Sionko isn't that kind of winger. Being honest though, you don't see many wingers looking to beat their markers these days.

I cant believe we have got to the stage were we are looking at Falkirk and Hibs players to win us the league again when Celtic take players from Madrid and a top Dutch striker!!

Murray was from Hibs, Rae and Novo from Dundee and Boyd from Kilmarnock. They are not brilliant players but all settled in and played far better than most players from the continent.

Buffel from Feyenoord, Letizi from PSG, Rodriguez from Monaco, Papac, Sionko and Sebo from Austria Vienna. They are not exactly showing the SPL players that they are of a better pedigree, are they? I'd pick the SPL sourced players and our home grown ones before these players and it looks like PLG thinks the same.

Svensson from Gothenburg is also nothing special so far and neither were the two Man U kids.

Klos and Prso are the two really successful imports and they will both be gone at the end of the season. Not too suprising since both played in a European Cup final.

Clement and Hemdani have not been too bad but not overly convincing either.

There are huge lists of players we've bought in the SPL that have been very successful and similar lists of donkeys from the continent.

Goram, McCoist and Gough are legends who started in the SPL and then you have the likes of Brown, I.Ferguson, Robertson etc, etc.

There are loads of former SPL players in the Premiership.

Why do we always knock players from the SPL when there's loads of times we've struggled against them with our fancy foriegners?

PS We also play a lot of home grown youngsters but you have to wonder how often we can discover the best youngsters in Scotland when all the Scottish teams are scouting for them.

To guarantee you pick up the best young talent in Scotland you have to cherry pick from all 42 teams.

You also have to look at guys like Stokes up on loan from Arsenal. He's scoring for fun in a mid table team while we have a young 1.8M striker who can't buy a goal.

The best thing about buying in Scotland, is while the quality may not be the highest, what you see is usually what you get.

Gribz, Sionko is useless. He's played about 2 good games (I'm being kind there) during his stint with us. He's just not upto the job as a winger. I like wingers who have pace and can beat their markers. Unfortunately Sionko isn't that kind of winger. Being honest though, you don't see many wingers looking to beat their markers these days.

Totally agree, he's not fit to lace Burke's boots, or even Novo's for that matter.

There may be a good player inside him, but he's off on sabbatical somewhere...

Also believe Le Guen will look to bring in players so that he can go back to his favoured 4-2-3-1 formation. Malky

Please no! I think that experiment has been successful in showing how ineffective a formation it is in Scotland. It's time to stop experimenting and going with what obviously works.

Totally agree, he's not fit to lace Burke's boots, or even Novo's for that matter.

There may be a good player inside him, but he's off on sabbatical somewhere...

Burke...!!??

If this is the sort of player we are pinning our hopes on then we really are fecked!!

Waste of space:mad: