Best Cross in Rangers History

Not the best goal, the best cross ever by a Rangers player. It's such a vital part of football and yet a difficult and hugely underrated skill.

Here's some off the top of my head.

Neil McCann in the last minute of the Scottish Cup Final. Facing two Celtic players he finds a gap between them, the perfect spot between the large Celtic keeper who'd already flapped coming off his line and the behemoth centre halves Celtic employed in those days. The height of the cross made it hard to clear for giants. It benefits from its perfect sense of timing too. (Watch from 8.36 for the cross, watch all of it to just remember how good it all felt).

[video=youtube_share;MfRwwY3kWkA]

. We rightly rave about the header, towering, majestic, triumphant, but watch the cross. From on the touchline, 25 yards out, with a defender close by, with only one Rangers player in the box to aim for who is surrounded by some of the best defenders this countries produced. Oh, and he's falling over too. Genius.

Brian Laudrup could get a thread of his own,

, two players turned inside out and the chip straight onto the forward's head. Easy. Aye, so it is!

So what has been the best cross ever?

McCann's cross for Lovenkrands goal is one of the most mental reactions I have ever had to a football match. Novo against Fiorentina stands out too. Along with every CL and timmy goal.

As a rule of thumb, I completely lose my shit whenever we score in the CL, however rare it is. Gio v Monaco, Albertz v Bayern etc. Lovenkrands v Stuttgart - I went bezerk then.

I really want these days back. This league is killing me.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

McCann's cross for Lovenkrands goal is one of the most mental reactions I have ever had to a football match. Novo against Fiorentina stands out too. Along with every CL and timmy goal.

As a rule of thumb, I completely lose my shit whenever we score in the CL, however rare it is. Gio v Monaco, Albertz v Bayern etc. Lovenkrands v Stuttgart - I went bezerk then.

I really want these days back. This league is killing me.

Kyrgiakos against Porto!

Kyrgiakos against Porto!

I was on holiday when we played that game in Lake Garda. Couldn't find the game anywhere and the hotel had shite internet. I do recall Kaka scoring a peach v Fenerbache that night though.

That game was pretty much Fergusons only good game in his second stint with us! (I watched the game when I got home)