Third Meeting of Rangers Commmunity Interest Company Working Group (RangersFirst)

The third meeting of the CIC Working Group was held tonight at the Louden Tavern.

It was agreed that the suggested contribution would be £18.72 per month but with a minimum of £5.00; and it was confirmed that the cost of collection will not exceed 1% of the contribution.

I have been asked to draft Minutes for review rather than publishing a report here first.

The Minutes with any post-Meeting notes will then be published asap on http://www.rangersfirst.org.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
Correction to .org

A maximum of 1% will be drawn from monthly DD to cover the costs of collection.

Other expenses to be funded from commercial activity.

There will be no separate membership fee, and no separate cost cover fee.

The minimum monthly donation that will enable you to be a voting member of the CIC will be £5 per month, though it will be possible to give more and U16 will be free.

You can contribute from anywhere in the world on the same basis.

The members will be in control and will have full transparency of the spending of #RangersFirst

Hope to get the notes from the last two meeting up tomorrow. Changes being made to website to allow it. First notes were sent out when you registered.

Can I also ask something , is there any way that once you have registered you dont get the same message everytime you log in , or is that something for down the line once (hopefully ) the scheme is up and running

Can I also ask something , is there any way that once you have registered you dont get the same message everytime you log in , or is that something for down the line once (hopefully ) the scheme is up and running

Sorry, don't know the answer to that, I'm just a pen pusher; but doubtless it's been noted and will be passed on to the IT guys (of which there are a whole squad working, but I don't want to pre-empt the Minutes).