Dave King blasts Rangers chief executive Graham Wallace

A large percentage of shareholders could stop that though? Club applies and then shareholders puts a stop to it?

I would expect any attempt to be vehemently opposed but you must remember that this is their day jobs it's what they do for a living they want to extract maximum value and it simply doesn't matter to them how that goal is achieved.

Does it worry anyone that if the boards intentions are only to extract every pound out of the club that their reaction to non direct payment of season ticket cash will be to sell off the assets and shut us down. Could they do it?

Forlanssister, always wondered what your username means?

Used to find it funny on RM when you were schooling people because I thought you were female.

Condensed version:

Rangers told me I couldn't be accomodated in Villarreal but I knew Forlan's sister attended all his games and if they could accomodate her then they could accomodate me!

So with the help of my mate, a former Priest and Florentino Perez I was accomodated.

They're far from daft yet they just placed themselves in the driving seat for any insolvency event weird eh?

Really ? How did they do that? Never mind 'deep pockets' Dave will ride in and save the day eh ? Just like he didn't during administration 2 years ago. Ooops sorry he couldn't could he ? I forgot

Does it worry anyone that if the boards intentions are only to extract every pound out of the club that their reaction to non direct payment of season ticket cash will be to sell off the assets and shut us down. Could they do it?

In a word YES

I think every scenario is possible. I don't really know what to think or where the future holds.

All I know is the current charlatans should be chased away and I'm delighted Dave King is still interested in us. But as I previously alluded to, Dave King's proposals also need to be viewed with objectivity.

I think we all need to be vigilant. We need to be looking at all matters at the club with an intelligent thought process and put any allegiances aside. I include our management.

Condensed version:

Rangers told me I couldn't be accomodated in Villarreal but I knew Forlan's sister attended all his games and if they could accomodate her then they could accomodate me!

So with the help of my mate, a former Priest and Florentino Perez I was accomodated.

That's a cracking story and I'd happily hear the longer version if you want to PM me :D.

Keep up the fight, always enjoy your posts.